News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Men's Pants

Started by Kiss-me-Kate, August 03, 2008, 10:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genasguy

"PS:  You can find scrubs in the Uniform Section at most thrift stores as well."

As a very large, chea...uh, thrifty, nurse, I'd tell you to look on ebay for scrubs.  As a general rule, cheaper than anywhere else, new and used, and frequently up to 5xl.  Black is fairly common.
Well, I was there,  and there wasn't much of anybody else there, and well...it just seemed a good idea at the time...

gypsylakat

well.. you could always turn them into stirrup pants... that's what my mom always called em... just take a peice of elastic long enough to reach from the pant bottom under your arch and up to the other side of the pant..
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Tim T

Quote from: gypsylakat on August 14, 2008, 11:52:40 AM
well.. you could always turn them into stirrup pants... that's what my mom always called em... just take a peice of elastic long enough to reach from the pant bottom under your arch and up to the other side of the pant..

Um... thanks for the suggestion, but no.

I don't think I would feel piratey in stirrup pants.  No, definately not.
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

gypsylakat

lol just a suggestion... hehehe ;D
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."