News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who will be out at fest Aug 7th??

Started by SleepyArcher, July 25, 2008, 11:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gamwell

I will be out there, not in garb though.  Just driving the lovely lady out there for it.

Sean

celtic lass

The invite said to call or email your RSVP to Grace aka renfestintern@gmail.com by August 1st.
aka Celtic Lady, Lushette, Mrs Lush, Puss in Boots

groomporter

Oh... I might be there doing my turning demo. They mentioned they might like some craft demos to show to the teachers they've invited in order to promote their educational aspects for the school visits on Festival Friday.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Charlotte Rowan

Anyone happen to know if pets are allowed? I really want to bring my dog because otherwise he'll have to be in his kennel almost all day, but I emailed Grace to ask her and she hasn't responded...
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Rage

Char,

You could try calling them. the number is the main office I believe. Someone should be able to help you.

Charlotte Rowan

Good point, I have the invite with me. I'll call them today.

Charlotte Rowan

Goody

Are people planning to hang out afterwards? We will have a 2 yr old with so will prolly go back to campground (in Shakopee) if anyone wants to visit around the fire.

Rage

I am thinking LD & I will probably heading home. I have to work the next morning.

Goody

Quote from: Rage on August 06, 2008, 10:48:50 AM
I am thinking LD & I will probably heading home. I have to work the next morning.

I figured that'd be the case

Storm

I think we will be doing tomorrow night sans garb.

We got some other things to do beforehand, so garb isn't a good option for us.

Kiss-me-Kate

Quote from: Goody on August 06, 2008, 09:00:19 AM
Are people planning to hang out afterwards? We will have a 2 yr old with so will prolly go back to campground (in Shakopee) if anyone wants to visit around the fire.

If it isn't too late, and I am not exhausted, perhaps we will for a few minutes.  I traded hours with someone at work (earlier) so I may be running on empty by that point.

And I have to work on Friday.  :P
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Rage

Quote from: Sleepy on August 07, 2008, 01:11:58 AM
I forgot i picked up extra hours.

:o so are you saying your not going to be there? Bummer....

groomporter

Unless you joined the new Fest Friends http://www.festfriends.org/ group you probably wouldn't get an invite. Fest Friends is a brand new group kind of like the Bristol Fair's "Friends of Fair"
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?