News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

After Hours Masquerade Ball on Festival Friday

Started by Ser Niall, May 27, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Niall

I was just looking at the events and theme weekends for this year's festival, and I noticed this event on Festival Friday.  I don't remember seeing this event in the past, but it could be that I have just overlooked it before.  Has anyone been to this ball and can tell me what it's like?  Do people wear their usual faire garb?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

Jade

I think this is the third or fourth year of it, and I believe the attire has been listed as "formal" on their fb page in the past.  However, I've never been to it myself.

Ser Niall

Unfortunately the Facebook page and website doesn't seem to have much info on it.  Wonder if it's "renaissance formal" or "mundane formal."  Hoping it's the former  ;D
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

Jade

Renaissance formal I believe it said. Because that was my main reason for not going-I only have peasant class right now. And the info came up closer to the date of the ball last year.