News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

anyone see the schedule..a couple of faves are missing

Started by laedyfaire, July 26, 2008, 09:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

hi all. i noticed that danny lord and arnold the knifethrower are not on this year's schedule...we really liked these guys..a bit sad.

also, the 3 pint's shy won't be there either. they were great! oh well, times are  always a changing.

we are just thankful that the faire is at least going on!

one new act though is daniel greenwolf..he is very funny. we saw him at mayfaire and the so. ct. faire. we will definitely add him to our list of must sees.

7 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LF

theChuck

aw man, arnold's not gonna be there? his jokes may have been the same every year, but it was still a good show. sad... :/

though it's nice to see that the glassblower is on there. last year i noticed she either wasn't there, or she hadn't been set up that day.

only a few more days, whoo~
The Renlist - find faires near you!

laedyfaire

6 more days!

yup, they all kind of do the same old jokes,  but we still love 'em..

i also noticed that there is nothing planned for the greenfield common. nothing...hmm..thinking maybe they turned it into just an eating area?

well, can't wait to see all the changes.

Deborah

I saw Daniel Greenwolf last year at our little local faire...he was really good. It'll be a blast to see him again.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

laedyfaire

we like him a lot too. looking foward to that..
5 more days

FaireGirl69

Danny Lord is playing up at Sterling Renaissance Faire in Oswego, NY this season.
- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

Lady_Claira

I'm kind of sad that Three Pints Shy won't be there this year. I really fell in love with them when I went last year. But on the other hand, that's no big deal. One of my close friends is best friends with all of Three Pints Shy so I can just meet them through her. :D

Though I'm happy that Dextre Tripp is back. His show was so funny that I was crying and now my friends and I are continually quoting him whenever we get into silly moods. I can't wait. I've been saving up to go and everything.
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

laedyfaire

Lots of girls fell in love with 3 pints! :) they were a great way to get the day going.

Dextre Tripp is very funny..have you seen the Curious Magic show? very funny also..and Daniel Greenwolf.

When you start quoting faire performer's lines..you know you are a true rennie!

Lady_Claira

Yeah, I fell in love with Three Pints Shy. I listen to them on youtube all day long lately. LOL

No I haven't seen the Curious Magic show, but I'll definately suggest that to my group of friends who are coming with me.

And well, Dextre Tripp was awesome and quoting him is even awesomer! :D "Wow, you're like playing frisbee with a narcoleptic dog" *falls over giggling happily*
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike