News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

McLotofus Houston get together

Started by Aiacha, May 07, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiacha

Update 6/2 - I meant to do this sunday but my bike ride sapped my energy.  My plan is to provide burgers, dogs, condiments, beans and macaroni salad. I'll have some beer, but nothing much stronger than that so I suggest you BYO.  Also, please bring camp chairs as I don't have enough to go around.  Anything else just PM me or post...I'll check this thread often.

Update, 5/12 - Since the reaction to the suggested date has been positive, I think I'll call it official, June 7th, starting 6-7pm.  I will be grilling out hot dogs and burgers and maybe some brats.  If you want to bring chips, side items etc please feel free but let me know what you plan on bringing.  I will also pm my address to the people who respond to this thread with a "yes" my address so you can find me.  If you have a specific poision, BYO.  I will have some beer, and I am not a loki goddess so if you want that you'll have to bring as well.  Also, please bring a camp chair...I have a few chairs but not nearly enough.

Aiacha

I thought I would start this off as people trickle onto this board and register.  I had mentioned to someone that I would like to have a get-together at my house and so I thought I would start.

I want to throw out a tentative date of June 7th, but this date is extremely flexible.  I figured that gives everyone who is attending scarby/rendesvous a weekend to recooperate.  I was also thinking of doing a cook-out, burgers and dogs and such.  Please let me know how this sounds. 

Once we come down with a solid date, I'll start sending out my address to people.

--Aiacha

Lady Ann of Draycott

Count me in!  ;D

Saturday's are best for me but other than that, doesn't matter to me which Saturday, I'll be there! Can't wait for another Clan McLotofus get together!!!

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

knarlyknot

I haven't been able to make one of the gatherings yet, but this date sounds do-able.  We're finally done with faire and have a free weekend, Yay!

Var Greyshadow

We'll try to make it.  Still waiting to hear about our offer on a house, so we can't really commit to anything until we know where we are with that (could still be moving if we get the place).
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Zaubon

My Saturdays in June are free. And yes, I will cook.

Zardoz

Hey , If food is involved ... I'm in!  ;D

Would this be during the day, or evening?
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Lord Dragonspyre

Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Aiacha

Quote from: Zardoz on May 08, 2008, 12:02:55 PM
Hey , If food is involved ... I'm in!  ;D

Would this be during the day, or evening?

Evening, 6-7:00 or so, I'm thinking.

LadyJessica

Sounds good to me!  Let me know if you need anything.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Lord Zenok

I'm in. Saturday would be good. A day to relax with good friends after a long week at work.

Lord Virgo

I'm in as long as I'm not outta town.
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Lady Guinevere

Clan McLotofus Elder

Blue66669

The Empress will be in attendance.

HIDE THE BOOZE!!
Blaidd Drwg

Taffy Saltwater

I saw the McLotofus posts in the earlier board, but never had a clue what it was all about.  So could you please enlighten me as to who, where, etc.  Are there any pre-reqs?  I'd love any info!
Sveethot!