News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

McLotofus Houston get together

Started by Aiacha, May 07, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiacha

Taffy, Clan McLotofus is the group of RF.com'ers that gather and camp at TRF.  I wasn't invloved in the creation, but the fact that you post here makes you a member  :)

I think since the reaction to the date and time has been so positive, I'm going to leave it at that.  I'm going to edit the first post to put down some details.

LadyJessica

Zaubon, if you get the hot dogs and the burgers I'll get the brauts.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Aiacha

Quote from: LadyJessica on May 20, 2008, 10:52:56 PM
Zaubon, if you get the hot dogs and the burgers I'll get the brauts.

Actually, I spoke with Zaubon last weekend...I'll be getting the hot dogs and burgers, and had asked him to pick up the brauts, so we're on the same wavelength  :)

PapaGnome

Where and what time again...I just might try and make it...

Scol
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

Aiacha

Quote from: PapaGnome on May 22, 2008, 06:30:04 PM
Where and what time again...I just might try and make it...

Scol

My house, June 7th, around 6-7 pm.  I'm on the northwest side of Houston, I'll PM you my address.

PapaGnome

Ok...I have yet to make one of the gatherings, but if drunk gnomes are welcome then I would love to come out for a bit.  It will be just me as Teanha will be at another engagement with her mom.
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

Aiacha

Drunk Gnomes are always invited!  And I won't make you stand on the front lawn either  :)

Yrose

Ok, what do we need to bring? I can think of several things, chips, potato salad, cole slaw, beans, buns, mac. salad, plates, napkins, sodas, plastic ware, deserts, and probably more. Do we have a list going yet? We can bring a few things, just let us know.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Bonny Pearl

Northwest side ehh???  I just might be able to make this event and finally meet everyone!  I saw familiar faces while at Scarby, but I think the only person I met officically was Var.  Let me know what I can bring and how to get there!

Cheers!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Aiacha

Quote from: yrose on May 31, 2008, 08:44:00 AM
Ok, what do we need to bring? I can think of several things, chips, potato salad, cole slaw, beans, buns, mac. salad, plates, napkins, sodas, plastic ware, deserts, and probably more. Do we have a list going yet? We can bring a few things, just let us know.

Tomorrow I'll sit down and make a list and update the OP.  It's a little late now and I'm seepy  :)

Taffy Saltwater

I'd love to be there, but have gifted myself to a performance of Sweeney Todd.  Have a great afternoon - sounds like fun!
Sveethot!

Yrose

I'll bring some potato salad and slaw
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Lady Laura

Wish I could make it, but my kiddo leaves for 2 weeks of summer camp Sunday and I have last minute things to take care of (hugs, kisses, giggles to last me 2 weeks!)  Hope it's a grand turnout.  I'll be there in spirit!
"Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."
-Sir Francis Chichester

Zaubon

It's on Saturday not Sunday and we want both of you there in corpus not spirit. :-*

Bonny Pearl

I just found out I will not be able to attend this event :'( 

I will keep an eye out for the next gathering though!

Cheers!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88