News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

McLotofus Houston get together

Started by Aiacha, May 07, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ann of Draycott

I'm sorry to say, but we are not going to able to make it to the gathering this Saturday.  :(
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Aiacha

Aww...we'll miss both of you.  But we're going to get you next time my pretties!  You and your little dog too!

Zaubon

Bratwurst is stocked up. Fresh ice has been added to the Scarby leftovers. Fresh Giuness, Paulaner, and Bitburger also iced. Yep I think I'm ready for tomorrow.

PapaGnome

I am sorry to say I will not be able to make it.  I am very bummed, but I have some things I must take care of, I tried to put them off but was not that lucky.  I hope everyone has a fantastic time, and thanks so much for the invite.
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

LadyJessica

I'll be leaving here in about 1/2 an hour.  I'll miss all those not going but I'll take lot o pics to make up for it.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Yrose

Woo Hoo! Survived McLotofus night! We got home about 3:40. Had a blast, got some really good pics  ;). Sharing them though would get us thrown out of even John's Inn! Here's is a link to a few that won't.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/Yroze/McLotofus/McLotus%20June%202008/
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: yrose on June 08, 2008, 11:13:36 AM
Woo Hoo! Survived McLotofus night! We got home about 3:40. Had a blast, got some really good picsĀ  ;). Sharing them though would get us thrown out of even John's Inn! Here's is a link to a few that won't.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/Yroze/McLotofus/McLotus%20June%202008/

Sharing of pics that would get us thrown out of John's Inn?  :o  Wow, what'd we miss?
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Blue66669

Well, you missed the re-telling of the Tennessee adventures, Jessica and Aiacha QUITE liquored, and a NEW game.... guess that ****. Adult fun was had by all, and I didn't even fall down once:P
Blaidd Drwg

Aiacha

Quote from: blue66669 on June 09, 2008, 10:30:58 AM
Well, you missed the re-telling of the Tennessee adventures, Jessica and Aiacha QUITE liquored, and a NEW game.... guess that ****. Adult fun was had by all, and I didn't even fall down once:P

It's true, I was feeling pretty good by the end of the night, though when everyone else left, I passed out on the couch for several hours, woke up at 5am and thought, man, I need to get to bed.  Hangover was averted, and I want to thank everyone for both coming, and helping clean up.

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: blue66669 on June 09, 2008, 10:30:58 AMJessica and Aiacha QUITE liquored

Little do they know that I shot video footage with my phone... ::giggles evilly::
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Aiacha

Quote from: Lord Dragonspyre on June 09, 2008, 12:41:03 PM
Quote from: blue66669 on June 09, 2008, 10:30:58 AMJessica and Aiacha QUITE liquored

Little do they know that I shot video footage with my phone... ::giggles evilly::

Ah, it's OK.  There is no way you could have gotten a clear picture with your hands shaking like they were...

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Aiacha

...and for those of you checking out Jessica's photos, yes, those first four pictures are of my sewing room...or at least what shares space in my sewing room, my other obsession  :)

Lord Dragonspyre

::cough::GEEK::coughcough::

;D  ::runs::
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Blue66669

Gotta love the pics of my baby girl with the flogger....

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess:P
Blaidd Drwg