News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF Vendor looking for full-time and part-time help

Started by Tink, July 11, 2014, 07:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

A gentleman that my husband and I have both worked for at TRF is looking for a full-time worker and a part-time worker for this upcoming season.  (Neither my husband nor I can do it due to our work schedules, otherwise we definitely would!)  He has asked me to put the word out, so I am doing so.  If you are interested, or know someone who would be, please let me know!  :)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

prothos

AetherHeart

I would definitely be interested! I've been dying to do the Ren Faire circuit full time ever since working the CO Faire for a few summers in high school. What better time to start than the present? :) I'm great at hawking and an all around hard worker, hopefully it'll be a good fit! Let me know!

~Anisa

Tink

Just a heads up- He (the vendor looking for workers) just suffered a heart attack on Friday.  He's fine, just taking time to heal and gain his strength back.  Please keep posting if you are interested, and I will be passing on the information in a week or so when he's ready to "talk business."

Tink

OK, anyone who is interested in vending/ hawking at TRF this season, call 816-256-8342 and ask for Robert.  Tell him Tink "sent" ya'.  :)

prothos

can you give us an ideal of what we would be Sale/Hawking

raevyncait

Perfume oils. They are Majikah Perfumery, and they are awesome! I've just finished my 4th season with them at Scarborough, but sadly TRF is too far for me to go.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Tink

Thank you, Raevyncait.  I apologize, I've been out of town.  :)

Wildflower

Do you know if he is still looking to hire? My boyfriend and I are hitting the road in a van for the next year and would love to do TRF circuit.
Thanks so much!