News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol 2014 - When will you be there?

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, July 12, 2014, 07:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

It's always fun to meet up with other RF members at faire.  I thought if everyone knew when others were going,  they could keep a lookout.

We will attend the following Sundays.  July 13 and 27.  Then August 10, 17, and 24.  We always wear our forum pins, and can usually be found at the music shows or the FoF garden.  Depending on the heat, sometimes strolling the lanes.  Hope to see/meet many of you!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Sir Ironhead

Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

RefMom3

August 2, and as much of Labor Day weekend as I will still have tickets for.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I will be there this coming weekend (July 19/20)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

The former Earl of Olmsted, now Pirate Phil and I will be  at Bristol come Sunday, 17 August.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

ttuskey

I was lucky to have made it seven times this year.   The most I've ever been was last year, which was four.

Was a really wonderful season - I was introduced to Vana Mazi and just love them.  Definitely an instant favorite.

Sad it's over, really.  Really a let down. 

RefMom3

I love Vana Mazi. My background is all Eastern European, so their music has very familiar cadences.
I brought two people over the season who had never been before, and one of them is now planning what kind of garb she will collect for next year ;)

Merlin the Elder

I enjoy them at Sherwood Forest Faire, and we may have caught them at another faire...not sure... Sometimes the different faires get jumbled in the olde wizard's memory...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

RefMom3

I meant to pick up a cd, but Youngest Daughter Unit pleaded for something for her outfit, and that took most of my cash. Next year ;)
When I listen to them play, it's sometimes hard not to get up and start dancing a kolo. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but no one really needs to see me do that.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on September 03, 2014, 12:04:37 PM
I enjoy them at Sherwood Forest Faire, and we may have caught them at another faire...not sure... Sometimes the different faires get jumbled in the olde wizard's memory...

Jack's fault  8)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...