News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol 2014 Opening Weekend

Started by RefMom3, July 02, 2014, 09:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RefMom3

Is anyone planning on being there? I'm bringing my cousin, whose first experience with a faire was Castleton in Muskogee this spring. She's beyond excited to see Bristol ;)

Merlin the Elder

If only the Wizard could be in two places at once...  Enjoy, Luv!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

RefMom3

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Stephen and I will be there on Sunday.  We start at Fountainside Stage for church, shortly after opening gate.  The rest of the day usually finds us bopping around between the musical acts and the Friends of Faire garden.  If you see us, please stop and say hi!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Epona

HECK YES!!!! BRIIISTOL!!!!! EVERY WEEKEND!
*ahem* I may be just a tad excited ;)

RefMom3

I don't have a picture here, so no one will know me! Maybe I should wear a white carnation somewhere... ;)

Alexandra Johanna

I have not posted here in quite some time! Enjoy the Faire, Faire-goers!

More than likely, I won't make it out at all to Bristol this season. I'd like to think 2015 will see me walk through the gates again. This possibility would greatly improve if a certain wizard migrated north some weekend ;-)

Lots of new entertainment this season, hope the weather is agreeable, and your mug always full!

Merlin the Elder

With an invitation like that, it would be difficult to refuse!  We are very much hoping to come up next season...actually hoping that RenDezvous selects Bristol for 2015. I don't think it has been there, right?

BTW, I love the avatar you have up at the moment!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Renee Buchanan

Sunday was one of the best opening weekends we have attended.  It wasn't too hot in the beginning, and there was a breeze.  In the afternoon, it looked like it was going to rain but didn't. 

The music was fantastic as always, and we really enjoyed the silk aerialists.

Had my favors ready in my pouch, but didn't see any RF members.  We'll be there next Sunday, too.  Hope to meet some of you!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Alexandra Johanna

RefMom3

We seem to be getting to him, Alexandra~  ;)
Opening Saturday was just beautiful, and the weather was so perfect. I brought my cousin Cindy, and she enjoyed it very much. I had also brought her to the Castle in May, and I think I've got her hooked.
My friend Dave bought me my first glass of mead! I don't drink, so had never tried it before. He gave it to me while we were all listening to Iris and Rose; seemed kind of appropriate, somehow ;)
Several more visits are in the offing, including as much of the final weekend as possible.