News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Started by Hallie.Elizabeth, July 18, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hallie.Elizabeth

Hello everyone!

I've just accepted a job at a booth at NYRF and I'm so insanely excited- this will be my first time working at a faire. I've got my garb, got my tent and plenty of sunscreen. Are there any veterans out there who can give me any suggestions or hints?

I cannot wait- I've been wanting to work at a festival since I was a kid!

Thanks and see you in two weeks!

Bob of the Lake

Welcome to the forums, Hallie. I'll be at NYRF all season helping out as a Guardian of Sterling but have no boothie experience. What booth will you be working at?
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Merlin the Elder

Welcome, Hallie!  Good luck with your booth job! Bob of the Lake is one of the nicest guys I've never met, but as of a couple weeks ago, we have new reasons to visit NYRF and meet BobO in person. My Brooklyn-based son has taken a bride and her two children who would LOVE to go to faire!

I'm excited for you, for my son, for my new family members... Hell, I'm just excited! You must forgive me...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Bob of the Lake

Yeah, Merlin, for having never met, we get along pretty well. ;) And I look forward to seeing you, Nim and your family at NYRF soon -- you have plenty of good reasons to visit now!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Hallie.Elizabeth

I'll be at the Mask Maker shop across from the Green Common. So excited! :)

Bob of the Lake, I look forward to meeting you! Merlin, congratulations to your son and your family!

Bob of the Lake

I know the shop -- I'll stop in and say hello!  :)
            - Hammy the Squirrel

William of Ware

Hi Bob and Hallie, I'm most likely going to be @ NYRF on the 7th and (or) 13/14th of September.
I'll try and find you guys.
William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group