News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

17th?

Started by Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury, July 23, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LissaRoisin

IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

spirit

So the 7th and 8th of November it is.  I will be there and I will see if I can bring my Layde with me.  If not I will see if I can bring someone else with me.

Paul Blackpowder

Please add Becky Haar to the list

Paul Blackpowder

I also need to add Allyssa Jasmine, Manny  and Nikki to the list. I will bring plates and plastic ware. Almost forgot. Lady Greta is coming.

The Phoenix

Greetings to all!! It is high time for things to turn around for this lady pirate.. and get back into the swing of things by not letting things get in the way of fun  ;) Please add me to the list with my returning guests .. if they are able to get that weekend off.. the newly wedded Scott and Sabrina! :D They had such a wonderful experience last time and now they can enjoy as Mr 'n Mrs! I will bring a crock of either soup or shredded meatstuff (beef or chicken) and buns.. will depend on funding at the time. Of course, there will be freshly made sweets by this baking fool LOL! The kids are thinking a salad but I haven't pinned them on it yet. Blessed be to us all and may the path be clear for travel... <3

Paul Blackpowder

Please add Sir Henry to the list. He is planning on making it, provided life lets him live that long. It seems to have an in for him right now

Ariyana the hugging wench

Add Sir Charles and I to the list but as a maybe. I no longer have built in babysitting thanks to Miami University lol. So we can only attend if I can figure out a sitter by then.

Paul Blackpowder

Adding Lady Greta, and Ed Stasheff again for this gathering.

Paul Blackpowder

Lady Greta is requesting me to add Sheryl to the list.

LissaRoisin

Please add Becky to the list and Cristi.

Becky has said she will bring run cake
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer

LissaRoisin

IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Michael and I will be there. It's our two year Castleteers-aversary.
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Sir Jeffery

I would loike to add , SIR JEFFERY , Lad\y Jodi , Joe , Bob , Johnathin and Guy thank you
"Knight of the Golden Trail"
Loveland "Castleteer"

jinx

Jinx and Sin are a very, VERY tentative "Maybe." 
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Dragonlord

Please add me (Doug) to the list. What time do people usually arrive on Saturday? And do most people sleep in the castle or camp outside?