News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What do you have planned for the 2014 run?!

Started by Will Gamwell, July 28, 2014, 09:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gamwell

Woof!  Seems pretty dead around here.  All talk about gates, parking and closing. 

So what does everyone have planned for this year?  New costume?  New character?  New booths . . . anything?

What's new for me?  Well this past March my wife (Kelly Jo - the belly dancer with the Isis wings and from the Feast) had twins.  One boy and one girl!!  As such we will not be performing at the festival this year.  However we will be visiting now and then as time permits.  We plan to come "play" as our characters at least once or twice.  We will even show up with the twins . . . in civies!!!!!!!  *shock!gasp*.

Meet Zoey Gael and Oliver Thomas!

Hope to see everyone out there!

Butch

Beautiful children!  Congratulations!  I made an Irish leine for myself and another for my son.  I am only going 1 day this yr (opening day), and will be dressed not in the leine but in my normal Mariner garb.  I have made new garb for my dau, a steam-punky corset (as she requested) to have a completely new pirate personna. Cest la vie!

Will Gamwell

Thanks Butch!

Very cool. 

This will definitely be a weird year for us.  This would have been my 10th year working and my wife's 12th.  Going to miss a lot of things that we aren't used to missing.  Opening Day being one of them.

winterland

Haven't been on here much since last year. Great to see some postings but yes quiet here overall.
Looking forward to hitting the fest a few times this year. Not in need of any new outfit items so will just see if anything jumps out at me.
I know the mead will be flowing.