NorthEast > Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire

The Grand Arrival

(1/2) > >>

BubbleWright:
Tomorrow is the opening day for the PaRenFaire. Huzzah! The weather report calls for 40% chance of showers. It has been known to rain in England, so it's a touch of authenticity. Gonna load my vehicle when I finish this post. Home at last...

Stuben:
Hey Bubble dude I'll probably see you there today  :) I'm getting too old to be working 60 hrs a week :-( I need some extra rest this morning but plan to be there about mid afternoon thru closing.

Stuben

Stuben:
I was too tired to make it there last weekend but will be heading that way very shortly with a friend or two  :)

BubbleWright:
Since this weekend is Time Travelers Weekend, I was there today with my steampunk bicycle.

Stuben:
Cool, sorry I missed meeting up with you while we were there. I didn't arrive until mid afternoon. We caught the chessboard action, walked around doing a bit of shopping, and watched the finale. I really like the new chessboard and stage area and like some of the new characters but the "Long live the King and God save the Queen" stuff got a bit tiresome. I prefer just one head of state lol. Off with her head! Oh, wait, he didn't behead Catherine.

Stuben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version