News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

50% Off 10 oz Natural Cotton Duck By the Bolt -10 Yds!!!

Started by Rani Zemirah, August 13, 2014, 01:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

I thought there was already a thread for posting fabric sales, but I wasn't able to find it, and I didn't want anyone to miss out on this if they were in the market! 

JoAnn's has 10 oz Natural Cotton Duck By the Bolt -10 Yds on sale for 50% off... through Sat. August 16. 

It's showing a list price of $44.99, and if you then use the current Michael's 10% off coupon you could get it for an even better price!

I wish I could afford it right now, myself... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Koshiba

Thanks for the heads up! I needed duck, this is a great sale. =) I couldn't figure out how to use a Michael's coupon of Joann's website, but that's fine, tossing in something else I wanted made me eligible for free shipping, which was worth more anyway.

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I use a lot of Canvas Duck, but I don't need 10 yards at the moment.  >:(

"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Rani Zemirah

But, LadyK... surely you would use it eventually?  I always picture you buying everything by the bolt!  heheh 

You're welcome, Koshiba... I'm glad someone is benefiting from it!  I doubt they will take the coupon online, but you can print out any competitor's coupon and take it in to the store and they will accept it.  Same with Michael's and Hancock Fabric.  Not Hobby Lobby, however.  They are... less cooperative when it comes to saving their customers money... which is one more reason I shop at the other three, now.  :) 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tink

Hobby Lobby is also the only one (of those you mentioned) that doesn't offer an educator's discount  :-\
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

Rani Zemirah

Even more reason, Tink! 

This sale will be over tomorrow, though... so go shop, peoples!  :)  Buy some duck and make something fun! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede