News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Well Wishes To Our Bonny Queen

Started by KiltedPrivateer, August 22, 2014, 10:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

I just learned that Queen Bonny had spent some time in the hospital.  I hear she is out now and resting.  My family's prayers go out for Queen Bonny, that she has a speedy recovery.

All the best Queen Bonny
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

Sending happy sparkly thoughts my Queen!!!
Got faerie dust?

Merlin the Elder

She's back to her old tricks of harassing me on the Book of Faces, so I think she is doing better.  I'll throw a couple extra toads into the cauldron, my Queen, for my healing spell. I have the right ones this time. The last healing spell I cast, the recipient ended up with a terrible case of flatulence.

:-* Love you, my Queen!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

KeeperoftheBar

My Queen, I hope you are getting much better.  We shall sacrifice a virgin for you if it would help (and we can find one)

I hope we are blessed with your presence on opening day at TRF
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Rani Zemirah

Oh, my!  I bet it was those dreadful Peeps again!  Where are those palace guards when you need them? 

Recover swiftly, your Majesty!  My prayers and healing energy are yours! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Ice Mage

Just returning home to Glenlivet, and I am just learning about our Queen being Ill.  I sincerely hope she is recovering quickly.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Queen Bonnie

Worry not my good friends. It was an evil spell and no Doctors or hospitals can keep me down. I am fully recovered except for my pocket book! Happy to be back! I will be at TRF only a few times this year but planning on Sherwood again.  My contract was signed in dirt! I will be dispensing more naughtiness in Nottingham!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on October 26, 2014, 07:43:29 AM
Worry not my good friends. It was an evil spell and no Doctors or hospitals can keep me down. I am fully recovered except for my pocket book! Happy to be back! I will be at TRF only a few times this year but planning on Sherwood again.  My contract was signed in dirt! I will be dispensing more naughtiness in Nottingham!

HUZZAH!!
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Trillium

I have seen our beautiful queen and her scurvy sister and can say they are both in fine health!  I am so glad I got to see you this year Bonnie!!!
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

I am finally back! It seems I don't get much time on the magick box- but come see me at Sherwood. I will be at Scarby one weekend and will be at TRF for a few trips! Hugs to all.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on March 08, 2015, 08:55:05 AM
I am finally back! It seems I don't get much time on the magick box- but come see me at Sherwood. I will be at Scarby one weekend and will be at TRF for a few trips! Hugs to all.

I so wish we could make it down to Scarby to see you this year!  It doesn't look hopeful, though... or likely TRF, either.  Of course, we never give up... so who knows?  Have a wonderful season, Majesty!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

BLAKDUKE

A VIRGIN????????????????????????????

They are extinct.............................................
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Christina de Pond

blakduke no quiet extinct just very rare
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari