News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Minnesota?

Started by Comte de Gilbert, July 27, 2008, 07:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comte de Gilbert

Anyone else planning to hit the Minnesota fair for Labor Day weekend?
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Julianne

So far the count is the six of us Comte.

Those being you and your lovely wife, Davood and Mojgan, The Marquis and myself.

For The Marquis to win the bet he will need to secure the attendence of six more Arizonians.

irregularjoe

Have fun in Minnesota all!  Alan and I are flying into Berkley, MI on Thursday, 8/28, to see Owain play at O'Mara's and then on Friday morning we'll head to Grand Blanc for the rest of the weekend.  Maybe I'll make it to Minnesota some year or perhaps take a week and a half off and go to both in a two weekend period :)

Comte de Gilbert

one of these years i really should go to michigan again, being how I grew up there and all, and most of my family still live there

Davood

Yes indeed.  Mojgan and I will be setting out across the long hot desert, only to arrive shortly thereafter at Sky Harbor Airport  :)

Lord Figaro

Can't wait to welcome everyone of you, to our home of the land of many lakes.  I call some of them ponds myself, but it's a local thing I think.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Marcos Charron

Drat!

Planned a ride of the PCH for that weekend. So while you guys are having the time of your life at faire, I will be having the time of my life, carving some damn fine curves on the CA coast.

Marcos Charron
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Julianne

Quote from: Lord Figaro on July 30, 2008, 06:42:11 PM
Can't wait to welcome everyone of you, to our home of the land of many lakes.  I call some of them ponds myself, but it's a local thing I think.

Well thank you Fig!  We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Sooon....very soon now. 

As always The Marquis and I are thrilled to be visiting MNRF and all of you who call us friends and make us feel like family there. 

Muffin

YAY!!! Bring on the Arizonians!!!! Can't wait for you all to come play with us at MNRF!!!  ;D I'll be working that whole weekend at Foaming Stein, make sure you stop by, yell from across the way or something!!!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

FaireMare

So.... Does it look like the Marquis De Chandler is going to loose his bet?   ???

:o

Julianne

Comte de Gilbert

Tis a shame, if only for the fact that it would have been nice to have a sizable group of us going up...at least I don't have to wear it

Julianne

The Marquis' "kilt" ...and I beg all Celts forgiveness and ask for wide latitutde in using the term....
will be making an appearance this Saturday at MNRF. ;)

Just remember...never make a bet with a Scot.

Lord Figaro

Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet??? giggity giggity.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Julianne

Quote from: Lord Figaro on August 28, 2008, 07:23:08 PM
Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet???Are you here yet??? giggity giggity.

Almost dude!.... :D
This time on the morrow...we are sooo there.

I'm sure I've forgotten to pack something...