News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Minnesota?

Started by Comte de Gilbert, July 27, 2008, 07:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synnovea

Yay to the Arizonian invasion this weekend!  OMG you are so much fun!  Gotta visit AZ!!!  ;D ;D

Lord Figaro

It was such a pleasure to see you guys again and to meet some more wonderful people from AZ. I can't wait to move down there. We talked about it more with the whole family again today. It's looking more and more like this may very well be our last winter here in MN. If we even make the whole winter. I already told the family I'm ready to go tomorrow. My father in law I think was surprised at how willing I was to get on the ball. Some day soon, but it can't come soon enough for me. I'll miss the friends I've made here. But I can't stand the weather anymore.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Toarmod

Was great to meet all of you peeps from AZ! I hope your stay was full of memories to last you till we meet again! My fav was "Big butts", Oh and "She has a " " with teeth" :P. It really is people like you that make being part of these forums so much fun! I hope to visit you at your home faire soon!

Muffin

Was so fun seeing you all!! Sorry we couldn't make it to any of the after fest activites..  :(

Hope to see you all during Christmas weekend when Bacardi and I are down, or else we will for sure see you President's weekend at AZRF!!

xoxo,
Muffin
:-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Cerarienh

YAY!  Muffin is coming to see me!  Ok . . . US . . .  ;)

Muffin

Quote from: Cerarienh on September 02, 2008, 02:00:53 PM
YAY!  Muffin is coming to see me!  Ok . . . US . . .  ;)

YAY!!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

Ette

Julianne

And thanks to all of you folks for making our visit sooooooo much fun!
We are looking forward to hosting more of the Minnesotans to Arizona.

And you're welcome for the quote Toarmod ;)  Feel free to use it anytime.

Comte de Gilbert

What a great time it was!! I always love meeting new people, hope a bunch of you make it down for presidents day!!
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Davood

I have to say, the fish fry at Rain, the sweet corn at faire, and the burgers at Lion's Tap were incredibly tasty.  You Minnesota folks sure know how to put out a delicious spread!

Marcos Charron

OK

No pictures of the Marquis in his kilt?, or carrying the mountain of his better half's purchases?. Let's see some pictures!

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Muffin

Here's one that Bacardi took!!  ;D

whoo hoooo!!   :o hee hee!!

the rest of Bacardi's pics can be seen here...
http://www.rensites.com/scottishpirate/mnrf08/
A Captains Wench

Ette

Fairietink

Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter, Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner

Julianne

He has such creamy white lovely knees!  I don't know why he took such exception to donning the great kilt. ;D

Funny thing is....The Marquis doesn't seem to want to make any bets with me anymore. ;)

Cerarienh

Quote from: Julianne on September 08, 2008, 08:49:01 PM
Funny thing is....The Marquis doesn't seem to want to make any bets with me anymore. ;)

Because he knows he is going to LOSE!

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Julianne on September 08, 2008, 08:49:01 PM
He has such creamy white lovely knees!  I don't know why he took such exception to donning the great kilt. ;D

Jules

When you get beaten like that, and have to pay for all your purchases, and have to walk behind you all day (I for one would sign up for that duty and time! ;D), and discover that wearing a kilt is a good thing, well the poor guy has no where to go!.

Take some compassion on the poor Marquis, it will be time for our faire before you know it and he will have to hear about this all over again!.

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!