News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Gulf Coast @ Mobile

Started by BLAKDUKE, November 03, 2014, 09:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

This past weekend saw the 1st Mobile faire at its new site in Robertsdale Alabama.

At first glance with virtually no one on site, it looked very dismal and small, however what a difference a day makes.  Saturday morning broke brightand sunny but a stiff cold breeze made things a bit brisk.  This was soon replaced by much enthusiasm brought on by many vendors and many spectators, more than was expected I believe.  The new site though small now has much room for expansion which I am quite sure will take place during the next year.  We thought at first that the new upstart faire that was going on, on the other side of town, was going to interfere with us but that was not evident, but I do not think that this will be a problem as I am understood that these two faires will not go on at the same time next year. All in all a great succsess for what has to be considered an opening faire.  Please come out next year and help us grow to be even bigger.

King Allyn aka THE BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Craigmeister

Grammercy for posting this, Blakduke.  I have added this faire to my website.  Happy Holidays!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.