News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SWFF 2015 Countdown

Started by KiltedPrivateer, November 12, 2014, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicnerd88

31 days, 1 hour, 17 mins and counting.  Sherwood opens a month from today!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Ginette

Quote from: mpullen on December 18, 2014, 09:02:27 PM
My SWFF 2015 countdown ends on Jan 15, when I start checking in Participants into their campgrounds and greeting the clans setting up their camps for the season.

Remember, Friends of Faire who camp in the General Campgrounds may also setup their camps for the season. Just make sure you post a sign stating your FoF status on your tent or trailer clearly visible.

Remember that Vendors will start their move-ins on Jan. 16th, so please stay out of the Faire area unless attending a sanctioned event (it's a Gathering weekend, so standard schedule at The Trip). No wandering around the area unless working on preparations for the season. Harriett will be at The Trip Saturday morning with the work list. We need folks with chainsaws (and know how to safely use them).

Mpullen you're the best campgrounds guy ever!!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

mpullen

Quote from: Ginette on January 07, 2015, 03:51:02 PM
Quote from: mpullen on December 18, 2014, 09:02:27 PM
My SWFF 2015 countdown ends on Jan 15, when I start checking in Participants into their campgrounds and greeting the clans setting up their camps for the season.

Remember, Friends of Faire who camp in the General Campgrounds may also setup their camps for the season. Just make sure you post a sign stating your FoF status on your tent or trailer clearly visible.

Remember that Vendors will start their move-ins on Jan. 16th, so please stay out of the Faire area unless attending a sanctioned event (it's a Gathering weekend, so standard schedule at The Trip). No wandering around the area unless working on preparations for the season. Harriett will be at The Trip Saturday morning with the work list. We need folks with chainsaws (and know how to safely use them).

Mpullen you're the best campgrounds guy ever!!

Just wait until you see the future developments at Sherwood, plus what I will be involved with at TRF. The future will be grand.

KiltedPrivateer

It is 29 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes
until Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 10:00:00 AM (Austin time)

Courtesy of: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150207T10&p0=24&msg=SWFF
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

It is 22 days, 17 hours, 58 minutes

Courtesy of: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150207T10&p0=24&msg=SWFF
Lover of Lady Kitara

Merlin the Elder

By this time, three weeks from now, we should be leaving town on our way to the Bastrop Clan Hampton campsite. It will be our fifth (of the six) Sherwood opening weekends we have attended!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

KiltedPrivateer

This time tomorrow I'll be on the road to SWFF.  We'll be out there to prepare our site for opening weekend.
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

It is 19 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes

Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

It is 12 days, 14 hours, 29 minutes

Lover of Lady Kitara

Crimson

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock....
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

KiltedPrivateer

Interestingly enough, I don't see much panic.  I guess everyone left all of their gear packed up from TRF and are ready to go (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara

LadyJessica

I've been bouncing off the walls since this morning and I still have to wait a week.

:o         :o            :o            :o       :o           :o            :o             :o
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Breandan

KP- pretty much :D
Went to pack up last night and discovered all I had to do was wash some clothes and that was it
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

GNASloth

In the camp grounds. Tent is up, fire is going and its a beautiful clear Sherwood night!  I love being back in the woods again. Home.

JackGonzo, MD

Quote from: LadyJessica on January 30, 2015, 09:16:29 PM
I've been bouncing off the walls since this morning and I still have to wait a week.

:o         :o            :o            :o       :o           :o            :o             :o

Ditto, but I have to wait until the end of the month  :o
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.