News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? What? When? (You know what to do...)

Started by LadyJessica, November 20, 2014, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

Jess, you can put me and Lady Kitara down as camping every weekend with Clan P.  Thanks (o:
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

RenStarr

Day tripping opening Saturday for sure.  Not sure about camping at this point.  If I do make it to the campgrounds, I'll be with PR.  Looking forward to SFF 2015!
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

*Teach*

Camping with PR pretty much every weekend.

*thats a lotta rum to pack*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Crimson

Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

GNASloth

Attending every weekend that we can, pending work and weather.  Made six of the eight last year.
Camping in the general, quiet tent area.  If we get the same spot as last year, we are at the "circle" turn around on the map.
Myself, my lady Dragonrose and my son Ikanis.

Hope to meet some of you this year!

LadyJessica

***Updated to here***

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend?  Is anyone else doing the feast opening weekend?
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Crimson

GNASloth, they have cut a new road and extended the road so the turnaround is not the end of the road anymore.  There are 5 more clans that have been given land beyond that circle.

I was out there last weekend and watched 3 or 4 dress rehearsals.  You simply MUST see the castle seige show at 5:30 every day of faire!!!  Live arrows, hand to hand combat, a fire on top of the castle and a wedding.  This show has it all!  Oh, and be prepared for a canon blast.  Everyone always jumps when it goes off.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

Avidd

Opening weekend,
Feb 21st and 22nd
the three day weekend in March.
Just myself,  staying with clan Holiday Inn Bastrop.

GNASloth

Thank you for the update Crimson! Since we were not able to make it to the last gathering, we are headed down Friday to be there when the grounds open to set up.

I remember Mike saying last year that they were expanding general camping down the road that branches off the circle.  It was closed off most of the season, but was open for a couple of the last weekends for general.  It was nice being in the "cul-de-sac" last year, only a bit of traffic headed to the backside of Clan Impaler's area. Or at least I am assuming it was Impaler's area.

Do you know if they were able to make a "short-cut" path from the "circle" area to the road headed to the faire entrance?  That walk all the way around the larger general camping area gets even longer in the evening!

Counting down hours now!  ;D

Oh and Sloth is my actual nickname, callsign, Faire name etc.  GNA being "Great North American" so as not to be confused with the "Great South American Three Toed Sloth."  Navy...shipmates...names...once it's given...it stays forever. :D

Breandan

Headed out in a few hours, finally tally after The Plague (looong story, the saga is on FB >.< )- me, Tiff, Tim, Frank, and a lot of booze. Camping with Jes and whoever else from McShug shows up  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

scarletnyx

Alex and I will be out for Valentines Day weekend, and hopefully the three day weekend!

My new job is on the weekends, and Alex works a rotating schedule, so that's why we're not out every weekend like we were last year. Oh gods it was so nice.... ><
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

mpullen

Quote from: GNASloth on February 04, 2015, 07:29:54 PM
Do you know if they were able to make a "short-cut" path from the "circle" area to the road headed to the faire entrance?  That walk all the way around the larger general camping area gets even longer in the evening!

Yes, there are two short-cut paths.

One is along the fire road just before the general area.

The other is by the first circle and leads alongside the Impaler camp.

Both have illuminated signs and LED lights showing the way.

beckgam462

Lady J.   ;D

Can you put us down for the 20-22 march, Camping in general
in the bilge with the vermin
Procrastination wannabe
Life Time member "Cottonbalers"';  Volens et Potens