News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2015 Tickets now on sale.

Started by DonaCatalina, November 23, 2014, 01:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Ryk Rakham

Needing the magic of Faire more than ever this year. We actually had thought about NOT purchasing FoF passes this year, but just gotta try one more time. We used to have lots of friends that we hung with at Scarby but they all seem to have vanished and it seems a bit harder to meet new folks who just simply care about Faire and it being fun for all. That being said, the world is too harsh a place not to have the world of Faire to escape to. Here's to a fresh start and fun and frolicking at least one more season. Throw wide the gates, and let us leave the crazy, modern world behind again.

Looking forward to seeing those old friends that remain, and the quest to meet new friends.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Merlin the Elder

Ryk, we shall be in attendance on opening weekend, and will have two Scarby virgins in tow, visiting from the north country of Bristol.  I didn't get a chance to visit much of anyone last season, but I have a doctor's excuse. (The folks at the hospital in Waxahachie are very good, in case anybody wonders...)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

RefMom3

As one of the afore-mentioned "Scarby virgins," we are very excited about the prospect of visiting this distant faire! Although I respectfully refuse to wear "Scarby Virgin" across my dress. We also hope to only know the very fine folk at the hospital through hearsay.

Dausmus

My husband and I will be purchasing FoF tickets this year. (for the 1st time) We are extremely excited!

Elkyn

Wow,

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted here in a looooooong time. Lot of water under the bridge since I was last here. Had to totally skip out on Scarby last year due to some of the harsh realities of life (lay-off, job searching, etc,...). Everything has stabilized for me. I've been in a freelance position with a pretty strong company in Fort Worth for about a year now-

and we are ready to hit the faire this year! ;D

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 02, 2015, 02:39:27 PM
Ryk, we shall be in attendance on opening weekend, and will have two Scarby virgins in tow, visiting from the north country of Bristol.  I didn't get a chance to visit much of anyone last season, but I have a doctor's excuse. (The folks at the hospital in Waxahachie are very good, in case anybody wonders...)

I look forward to seeing you this year Merlin. Please find me and say hello. One of the reasons we went to faire for these 25 years now was seeing folks we had not seen all year. Looking for a hearty arm-clasp and a hello from those of us who love Faire! Like I said earlier, we need the magic of faire more than ever in this crazy world!!
Rhyk Dragonfang

Lady Sherry

Johnwolfe

Might I ask what is this FoF I hear of?

Clarendon

FOF is Scarborough's Friends of Faire pass.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Johnwolfe

Quote from: Clarendon on February 16, 2015, 08:02:17 PM
FOF is Scarborough's Friends of Faire pass.

Aye I stumbled upon the answer after reading through old topic... But much kindness.

Ryk Rakham

We have acquired our FoF passes!!! Ready to Faire!
Rhyk Dragonfang

Lady Sherry