News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Camping crew

Started by She-ra, December 07, 2014, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

She-ra

I regularly attend TRF. camped at Sherwood this past year but dont really know anyone out there. would like to most if not all weekends but hate camping alone. would love to know if anyone from the southeast texas area is going that i could meet up with. i know there are some clans in the area but im not to familar with yall.

Glaodian

I am from Silsbee and usually have a decent sized group camping on opening weekend in General camping.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

She-ra

cool all from the area? or a mix and match group? im from Beaumont atm

Glaodian

Just a mix of folks from Silsbee, Beaumont area to Spring.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

She-ra

sweet. id love to meet some of yall. all the people in the area i know are in big clans and those can get kinda intimidating to asked to camp with. My TRF group wont attempt Sherwood because its to far, lazy people.

Glaodian

We will see if we can figure something out.

You can also find me on the Book of faces
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Finn McCool

Hello She-ra,

I did not know anyone form SE Texas even went to faire beside my family and I.  We  live in Jasper and camp at both Sherwood and TRF.  If you camp you will see us in the general camping area.  My wife and I are the only people dumb enough to camp with 4 small children.  We are always looking for new friends so if 4 kids dont scare you away let us know.

Finn