News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call for McLotofus Camping

Started by Blue66669, July 28, 2008, 09:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Allright everyone! It's time for the "Dictatress" to get the lists going for the Clan McLotofus camp. I believe our camp cook has proclaimed that the kitchen will be open for at least 3 weekends- Opening, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. For the rest of the season, I'm sure you will still be able to locate some McLotofus, just not in record numbers.  :P

If you will be camping with McLotofus for ANY of those 3 weekends, please sign in here. We need to know what kind of space and organization we'll need. Also, please remember that our camp is run on donations from those who stay with us. If you're coming to eat, drink, or warm yourself by the family fire, please pitch something into the jar for the camp cook. We do NOT accept bits of string as payment.... LOL. We are, though, willing to negotiate for virgins...
Also, if you're planning on camping with McLotofus for any other weekend, please let us know, that way we can have some sort of something set up.

Thanks everyone for your help in advance!!!

*Added- You may also sign in here if you're coming on an extended visit, but not actually camping with us.

*ADDED- PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN UP HERE IF YOU PLAN TO EAT WITH US AS WELL, WE MUST PLAN FOR NUMBERS!!!*

CLAN MCLOTOFUS CAMP
*Camp McLotofus is located at ROW 8, near the road!*

OPENING WEEKEND
Camping:
Blue66669 and Greenman66669
Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent, Master Dillon
Lady Guinny, Lady Lisa, Sir Marcus and Renlets
Eloquent XI
Lord Dragonspyre
Aiacha
Zaubon
Macintyre + Friends
Lady Rochelle + 2
Reaper

Visitors to Camp (not staying with us):
PurpleDragon/Lady Amalphia
mpullen
LadyJessica
Teach + Trinn
Chandler

ALL HALLOWS EVE- RenVasion Weekend
Camping:
Our Most Wonderfullest Camp Cook- ZAUBON
Blue66669 and Greenman66669
Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent, Master Dillon
Lady Guinny, Sir Marcus + 3 Renlets
Teach and Trinn
Eloquent XI
Lord Dragonspyre
Capt Faye Cutler
Riot + 1
Aiacha
Lady Jessica
Macintyre + Nightwolf
Lord Zenok
Lady Rochelle + family (1 pop up camper)
The Bayou Scoundrels- Capt SIN, Willa, Anita, Grov + 1, SarviaRose, a couple of n00bs (1 tent, possibly 2 RVs, 8 ppl)
Tanyor + friend
Bonny Pearl + 2
Yrose and Sir Edward + 2
Eldatari + husband
Tiffany (my friend)
McShuggenah (1 van, 4 tents)
Reaper
Lady Rosaline
newbiehere

Visitors to Camp (not staying with us but probably eating):
CatAshtrophy
mpullen
MolllyGrue
Element of Air/O'Riley
RenRobin
Kilted Privateer
Captain Killian + Lady Adela

HIGHLAND FLING
Macintyre
MacLaren
Cigar Dave
Zardoz
Aiacha
Bonny Pearl
Lady Ann of Draycott
Kilted Privateer
Charles and Liz

Visitors to camp:
Chris and AnnMarie B
Blue will come and visit after workie  :P

CLOSING WEEKEND- FAIREMILY THANKSGIVING DINNER
Camping:
Blue66669 and Greenman66669- tent
Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent, Master Dillon- tent
Lady Guinny, Lady Lisa, Sir Marcus and Renlets- tent
Teach and Trinn- tent
Eloquent XI- tent
Lord Dragonspyre- tent
Aiacha- tent
Zaubon- van
Macintyre + Nightwolf + cousin and hubby- 3 tents
Bacardi + Da Muffinz- tent
Lord Zenok- tent
Catherine D'Artois + Lord Allesandro + kiddos- tent
Elnarii + 4 family- tent (maybe 2)
Martin Montgomery- tent?
Taarna + her psycho brood- 2 tents?
Bonny Pearl- tent
Charles and Liz- camper
Captain Kilian- tent
mpullen- Camper
Naughty Jester- tent
Lishy- pop up

Visitors to Camp (not staying with us but probably eating):
LadyJessica
Element of Air and her hottt boyfriend who is on my list for a butt whoopin for cutting his hair *wink*

Other weekends...

1001 Dreams
Camping:
Macintyre
MacLaren

visiting:
Lady Stitch

Pirate Weekend
Catherine D'Artois + Lord Allesandro

visiting:
MollyGrue

Roman Bacchanal
MacLaren

Also, please note that we will be holding our Annual Clan McLotofus Thanksgiving Dinner on Turkey Day at around 7pm. I'll post a thread for that later :P
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent and Master Dillon will be camping with Clan McLotofus all three of those weekends!  ;D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

*Teach*

The Lovely Lady Trinn and I will be with Mclotofus on All Hallows Eve weekend
We'll be out there the other two, but will be in other areas (prior commitments)

*I'll have me rum and loki at all times of course*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

CatAshtrophy

While I wont be actually camping, I plan to come and visit the camp on Halloween weekend and Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not sure if that is helpful information for you or not.

Lord Dragonspyre

I shall be there on All Hallow's Eve and Thanksgiving, most definitely. Maybe more.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

eloquentXI

Put me down for all three, as its the plan but I don't know what will change between now and then.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

CapnFayeCutler

All Hallow's Eve... I'm making my visit to TRF and camping with yous guys! (Elo, PM me. Need travel discussion LOL)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Riot

I will be there All Hallow's Eve and I will be bringing my best friend.. We will be flying in Thursday so I will be there all weekend, yay! I was told by Lady Jessica that we all will be camping in McLotofus, so see you guys there!
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

PurpleDragon

As I will be at TRF every weekend.. I may have to try and schedule a venture out to the playtrons campground for a visit with my lovely wife, The Lady Amalphia, by my side.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Aiacha

I'll be out all three of those weekends  :)

Blue66669

Please remember to post if you'll be looking for McLotofus on any other weekends besides the big three. The kitchen may not be open, but we can still camp together.
Blaidd Drwg

LadyJessica

All Hallow's Eve is the only one set in stone for me right now.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Macintyre

you can more than likely count me in for those weekends as well...along with me will probably be my buddy Kris, some family, and the virgin.

mpullen

Even though I'll have the trailer setup in the Drunken Gnome area (3A-4B) for my four weekends, I believe the Gnomes will only be attending enmasse for a couple of the weekends. For the non-Gnome mass gatherings, I'll wander over to McLotofus to say hello to all the great folks I know there. And for Thanksgiving to bring some game hens for munching.

I set up the trailer in that area since it is fairly flat. Since I'm not the greatest at backing a trailer into a tight spot, this area is the best for me.

My Son has stated he will join me for my four weekends and my Daughter (and new Grandson) may also attend for a couple of weekends, so I hope to introduce them to all the great folks.

Lord Zenok

Halloween and Thanksgiving Weekends for me as for as camping.