News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call for McLotofus Camping

Started by Blue66669, July 28, 2008, 09:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macintyre

oh yeah, i'll also be there bor iooi dreams, and the highland fling.

Lord Dragonspyre

Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Blue66669

All will be added..... soooooooon.

Oh sorry, I've been working on my "voice of impending doom".
Blaidd Drwg

Capt. Bacardi

PPPPSSSSTTTT!!! Do not forget Muffin and me closing weekend...  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Catherine DArtois

Catherine D'Artois and Lord Alessandro (and Mistress Ella and Chip the majik dragon) will be camping with McLotofus for Thanksgiving -- YAY!!!

We two adults and a "new to McLotofus" couple will seek out the clan for camping during Pirate weekend.

I know Zaubon will not be there for Pirate weekend (sob, sniff :'().  I am more than willing to whip up a batch of my famous campfire chili that Friday evening for pre-faire constitution building.  I just need to know how much to make  8)
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

Blue66669

Well, would be great to have you again Catherine! I've missed you guys so much this year! Pirate chili, sounds divine...
Blaidd Drwg

Catherine DArtois

Blue -- have we started the pot-lucky list for turkey day yet?
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

Blue66669

No, not yet, I'll be posting that after Opening Weekend, that way people will have a better idea of what their schedules and funds will allow. I don't know if I'm gonna be fooling around with planning AND cooking, I may cheat this year again and bring the Luby's stuffing. Not too terribly bad for non-homemade.
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Rochelle

Well definitely count us in on opening , halloween & closing weekend. Let me know what I need to bring for the turkey day festivities and I will surely do . Looks like we will be bringing the pop up dont know about the generator though, so save us a space, I just love having my bathroom available, cuz the drunk traps get me everytime . So count myself, Michael and maybe our son, dont worry he will be 15 by then and he is 6'4 so no baby there, and he is well mannered, our little minion :D
Let the games begin !

Lady Rochelle

FYI, I am having a cake made with the large Mclotofus logo on it for opening weekend, how many should I make it for and can someone email me the logo again, new computer .
Let the games begin !

Blue66669

Lady Rochelle, I hope that you realize that you just volunteered yourself to let me use your potty at all hours LOL. We're currently trying to redesign the McLotofus logo, so it may be a couple of weeks before I can get you something. We'll be happy to have you, and I'll add you to the roster...

Just as a gentle reminder to those staying and visiting- our camp runs on donations, please please please throw some funds in the till if you plan to munch and drink with us!

Oh, and a special shout out to Zaubon- he who feeds us and keeps us DRUNK!
Blaidd Drwg

LadyStitch

Lady Stitch, and company would like to come visit your camp on 1001 weekend.  We will be there Friday - Monday.  :D

It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Lady Rochelle

I'll tell ya what Blue, I will bring you your own . Consider the till filled a bit , it will be our pleasure, and the jello shots will be there as well, and some snacks and such. Im hoping to buy a gas powered crock pot before then so dinner will be hot and ready after a day at fair, i mean dang, bread bowls only soak up the alchohol that I drink until 200 pm. It will be great to see Riot & Ambard  & Ferrett again, its been too long.
Let the games begin !

Riot

Quote from: Lady Rochelle on August 20, 2008, 08:14:32 PM
I'll tell ya what Blue, I will bring you your own . Consider the till filled a bit , it will be our pleasure, and the jello shots will be there as well, and some snacks and such. Im hoping to buy a gas powered crock pot before then so dinner will be hot and ready after a day at fair, i mean dang, bread bowls only soak up the alchohol that I drink until 200 pm. It will be great to see Riot & Ambard  & Ferrett again, its been too long.

I miss you too hun!
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

MacLaren

I'm planning for all but two weekends...Roman and faerie. I shall try to bring a few wee virgins, but the luck hasn't been going my way lately...they are hard to find these days!

Hey Muffin! I understand you are afraid of snakes. Can I bring my little rubber buddy that protects my deck and pitch him on the ground somewhere inside/near the camp to scare the....out o' ya? Kidding...kinda...

I'll see you all there,
Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP