News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call for McLotofus Camping

Started by Blue66669, July 28, 2008, 09:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Montgomery

Teach,I have already spoke for two of them!!! My friend Misty just squeeled when I told her you had some ...Jars...looking for a new home!!!   ALSO Blue I got tired of trying to borrow a tent from friends and family so I went and bought a 10 foot X 14 foot six person (Or ONE Martin!) Magellan Tent!!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

eldatari

Hubby and I will be there sometime on Thursday.  We will have the same tent that we had on Halloween weekend.

Martin Montgomery

Hey Claudia !! :-* Look for me around NOON!!! Hugs!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

eldatari

Quote from: Martin Montgomery on November 25, 2008, 09:34:42 PM
Hey Claudia !! :-* Look for me around NOON!!! Hugs!!

We probably won't be there that early, we have to do the family thing.  But I do hope to be there before it gets dark.  I can't wait to see you.  Hugs!!!!

eldatari

I see I haven't been added to the list for this weekend.  If it isn't to late my husband and I are planning on camping Thurs and Fri nights with McLotofus.

JP yard troll

gonna try to be there somtime after 2 pm and haulin a 30 ft Travel trailer on thanx fer givin day, it depends upon the condition of the tires on the trailer but if we do make it all are welcome if it gets too cold or too wet, gonna bring a tarp to make a awning and maybe an easy up not too sure yet, and please I implore each and everyone eat the darn rum cake and rum balls, I really hate to waste food but the stuff IS NOT making the trip home!! see ya tomorrow
The Ice Queens enforcer

CatAshtrophy

I'm not camping, but my mother and I will be visiting camp Friday and Saturday evenings. Can't wait to see everybody.

Lord Zenok

I will be there some time in the morning. /my tent is 10 x 16,

*Teach*

For those going before...
I can't find if I posted or not, but the Lovely Lady Trinn and I will not be there until late(ish)
We are doing the family thing here around 2ish and will be leaving sometime after that. I Lurves both my new in-laws and my fairemily and so i want to make the most of time with both. I have no idea exactly when we will be on our way but we will text Lady Ann or Capt Killian when we head out.
So... Keep us a spot open for the tent and shower tent and we will see ya'll there!

*the in-laws drink tequila and vodka instead of rum, but they are good people still*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Thomas Eagle

Really wish Ally and I could have come out and I'm real sorry we didn't get to see everyone again this season at fair.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone we didn't get to see and we miss everyone a bunch.

TE
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

eloquentXI

Quote from: Thomas Eagle on November 30, 2008, 09:04:10 AM
Really wish Ally and I could have come out and I'm real sorry we didn't get to see everyone again this season at fair.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone we didn't get to see and we miss everyone a bunch.

TE

There's always Four Winds or Scarby in the Spring! :) It was great meeting Ally and you this season! Miss you both tons and hope you had a great holiday!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)