News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Patron's Campgrounds

Started by mpullen, January 03, 2015, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

Message sent via my Yahoo account to the clan leaders requesting updated attendance numbers for 2015, plus another to the folks on the clan camping waiting list.

An immediate (within 2 weeks) response in needed. Lack of response may result in removal from the list/loss of claim.

Merlin the Elder

Wow! Are we working that far in advance, Mike?   ;D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

KiltedPrivateer

Mike, I did get the email.  I will have Clan P's numbers by gathering weekend.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

mpullen

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 04, 2015, 10:13:02 AM
Wow! Are we working that far in advance, Mike?   ;D

Merlin, we are about a month until opening the 2015 season. I need the clan attendance numbers to submit my request for port-a-potties and trash dumpsters to be placed in the campgrounds. I can fairly forecast the numbers in the general campgrounds, but I want to make sure the clans get the material support they need. Hence the need for statistics early. I produce a population density map, to provide the best coverage of resources.

I've been working on new signage for the Participant's and Patron's campgrounds since just after Christmas, plus working on the campgrounds hand-outs and the other admin tools for managing the campgrounds.

Plus getting things organized for the new land claim for reserved clan camping.

BTW, I am an unpaid volunteer, working as the campgrounds manager, plus in-faire wandering guy helping where needed, plus the resident Druid taking care of the Seven Sisters. It's a joy and I love every day of working there.

Merlin the Elder

heh-heh... Mike, I was referring to the year you posted. You transposed the numbers... 2105 is 90 years in the future! 

mpullen

<sound of head banging on desk>

Merlin the Elder

That's okay, Mike. I've seen how hard you work.  You're allowed one mistake.  :D

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: mpullen on January 06, 2015, 07:56:23 AM
<sound of head banging on desk>

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 06, 2015, 08:22:07 AM
That's okay, Mike. I've seen how hard you work.  You're allowed one mistake.  :D

I agree! 

Besides, I've just had a lovely couple of minutes trying to imagine what Sherwood will look like in 90 years... and what the rest of the world will look like, as well.  I am most definitely hoping the time period difference is still as pronounced then as it is now!  ;) 

Well... unless you can find a way to actually let the Faeries FLY by then!  heheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede