News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Vonlunteers wanted at MNRF

Started by AmazonSage, July 28, 2008, 12:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmazonSage

Children's Trilogy of Games is always looking for more volunteers to work the booth, outgoing and reliable is a must, shifts are only three hours.  Volunteers do not need to work every weekend but must be very reliable and show up days they signed up for.  50% of our proceeds go to the children's cancer research fund.  If you are interested email me for more information:  AmazonSage@yahoo.com

Meara Ciran Fayak

Or you can email and or call me the Manager, Missy/Meara
Mearafayak@yahoo.com
Childrens_trilogy_of_games@yahoo.com
or
218-969-7853

Shifts are

Breakers- 9 am/open to 10 am then come back once a shift to break other shifts

1st shift- 10 am to 1 pm

2nd shift- 1 pm to 4 pm

3rd shift- 4 pm to 7 pm/close

I NEED to have at least 3 people on each shift, more for 2nd shift.  I would also like to have 2 to 3 people to walk in the parade this year. 

No you don't get paid but you do get in to festival for free.

If anyone can only work certain weekends I need to know that as soon as possible so It can go in the Gospel of CTG my note book.  If you don't tell me you can bee there you probably wont be on the pass list and it wont be my fault. 

For those with children we have a worker who is willing to help with child care.  She will probably have a tent or camper in the camp grounds to watch children when needed. Her name is Amanda, a close friend of the booth owners.  She has two children of her own and is a wonderful, positive and responsible person to watch children.

Any other questions please call me.

Sincerely your Almost Fearless Leader,

Missy/Meara

Lord Figaro

You know I'd love to guys, but I just don't have the time, even for three hours. Maybe one day I will, but we'll see what's possible. I might be able to swing it one of these days.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

AmazonSage

OH FIG! YOU Should Walk In The Parade For CTG!!!

Lord Figaro

I thought you'd want to people to GO to Children's Trilogy of Games, not run away and avoid it like the plaque.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

AmazonSage

We still have a few openings on every day of the run.

[please note that volunteers don't usually get to choose their shifts unless they check in with Missy before cannon that day]