News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

theif character?

Started by Johnwolfe, February 16, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnwolfe

My persona is that of a thief I got basic garb  planned something to get me by... Any ideas or suggestions in an unrolled scroll........
I know it will be hard to be in character until I make renny friends who's coin purses I can "snag". Like I said I'm still at the drawing board.

Lady Christina de Pond

when i think of Renaissance or medieval thief i picture Kevin bacon's character in Robin Hood Prince of thieves. 
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Johnwolfe

Aye, Robin always comes to mind but I picture a darker path for me, one filled with loss and hurt,struggles of being orphaned and the trails of survival on the streets. Yes darker indeed but perhaps a romantic side and a longing for a family for myself ...yes I like that  ::)

Lady Christina de Pond

a dark green or black would be a good coloring since you want your character to be dark also you should have a hood of some sort even if it's attached to your shirt
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Johnwolfe

I'm waiting for a reply from folkofthewood on etsy  hopefully I get get good news

Johnwolfe

Talk about waking up the dead but I'm waiting for this jewel to ship unfortunately it's on a 2-4 month  back order but it's a piece to my persona I'm dying to receive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnwolfe

just waiting on the cloak ????

Hausfrau Monica

That shirt looks very interesting....a clearer picture please?

Pop onto chat if you have time.  Hubby and I are on most evenings and weekends.

die Hausfrau

Johnwolfe

Not a very good selfie lol I'll try and get a better pic of the shirt for you although it might not be worn

Johnwolfe

Hausfrau Monica

very nice shirt.... I thought I detected some details on the sleeves in the other picture.  Where did you find that?

Johnwolfe

Medieval collectibles  it's a medieval knights shirt

https://www.medievalcollectables.com/p-5203-knights-medieval-shirt.aspx

Hausfrau Monica

Thanks....hubby needs a new shirt this season to wear with his kilt.  I'll check them out.

Johnwolfe

Your welcome M'lady I hope you find something the pleases you both