News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gulf Coast Faire March 7th and 8th 2015

Started by BLAKDUKE, February 22, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

The next installment of the Gulf Coast Faire is in two weeks and we are all planning a grand time.  The knights of valor, the queen and I, belly dancers, food, drink.  Come one, come all for feasting and manner of merry making. 

King Allyn the Only 
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

BLAKDUKE

I do hope that I am not the only one posting in here any more.  That said the faire this past weekend was positively outstanding.  I will not expound further. If you were there you know what I mean.  If you were not there you missed a good time. 

Johnwolfe

Nay my king although I'm not from around your area nor have I been to the faires there I sure it was a grand site for a king should be proud

Butch

My wife and I are seriously looking at the Ft Walton Beach/Destin area for relocation.  I may be there in the lanes next year!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Butch on July 17, 2015, 10:42:16 AM
My wife and I are seriously looking at the Ft Walton Beach/Destin area for relocation.  I may be there in the lanes next year!

your're looking to leave KC?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on July 17, 2015, 02:46:03 PM
Quote from: Butch on July 17, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

your're looking to leave KC?
Yeah man. Not in a big rush where we've gotta go right now, but yeah. Key West is FANTASTIC! But it's limited for retrograde. We're gonna chk out Destin area to see what kinda vibe that gives off. Hey, if we move, it'll give you an excuse to come visit!

BLAKDUKE

TO ALL WHO REMEMBERED HER QUEEN KHRYSTINIA,MY WIFE OF 34 YEARS PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING AT 6AM AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS..

Welsh Wench

Oh Blakduke I am so sorry. I met her that one time at Johns Pass and she was a lovely, lovely person.

My deepest sympathy to you and hugs.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Trillium

Blakduke,  my condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Got faerie dust?

Merlin the Elder

Blakduke, our condolences to you and the family.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Butch

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

dbaldock

My sincere condolences on your loss.
Prayers for you and your family.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous