News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Every year...same time..

Started by Random Girl, July 28, 2008, 06:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

I end up moving.

Sigh...

I move at the end of fest.  If anyone has boxes for me (or Bacardi) they would be greatly appreciated.

also...gimme gimme gimme!!!

**no...nothing is wrong...I just want to live with Tanner and so I'm going to. So there:-P
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Sitara

George and I can bring you a bunch of boxes opening weekend.  Since he works at a toy store they are everywhere.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Random Girl

excellent!!

we will work out a time to transfer them to my car.

THANKS!
~~Nessa~~

Random Girl

Also, I am highly amused by the idea of George working in a toy store. 

I think that image of George all dressed for fest running after children in a toy store will make me giggle all day.
~~Nessa~~

Sitara

That is an awesome image, but not at all the reality though I have seen him do that with his niece.  He works for an online toy store without onsite sales http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx in the vintage department so it's more like George playing with and posing old he-mans and transformers all day.  Bastard.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on July 29, 2008, 08:30:31 AM
Also, I am highly amused by the idea of George working in a toy store. 

I think that image of George all dressed for fest running after children in a toy store will make me giggle all day.

:D :D :D

hee hee!!! now that image is burned into my brain too!!!

I do believe I have a crap load of boxes as well... The good moving kind... I'll send some home with the boy tomorrow..
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Random Girl

Excellent.  Remind him to drop off the check too..it's magnatized to the fridge with the letter.

Tanner and I still can't find anywhere to live in our price range.  He's so picky.  Has to be a house.  Maybe a duplex.  Maybe MAYBE a townhome.  No apartments.  And under $1200 a month.

*head desk*  We go look at one tomorrow...but it is open now and I doubt it will be open when we are looking to move.  sigh.  I want this one bad too.  *pout*
~~Nessa~~

SleepyArcher

We have a flat bed trailer i think its 8 feet long, it has side rails on it. I dont have a hitch on the new van but you are more than welcome to use it if u like. I have no boxes.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Random Girl

I will keep that in mind.  I hopefully will have enough to rent a U-Haul.  If not there is always baby daddy's behemoth truck Thor.
~~Nessa~~

MissBubu

If you're interested in buying, there's a place near me that you could get for a good price. As listed (but would probably come down in price) the monthly mortgage payments would be about $725.

http://www.brooklyn-park-real-estate.com/listing/3439942

Random Girl

Thanks but I do not have the credit for a house, and Brooklyn Park is WAY out of mine and Tanner's way.  But again, thanks for the info!
~~Nessa~~

Random Girl

So...I still really need boxes....

T-Minus 30 days...
~~Nessa~~

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on August 28, 2008, 08:56:16 AM
So...I still really need boxes....

T-Minus 30 days...

I still have a ton of boxes.. I'll bring over a bunch with me on Friday night..  ;D
A Captains Wench

Ette

gracefulcarrie

I can get my hands on quite a few boxes if you still need them...
working in a bookstore has a few perks... moving boxes is one of them.
Let me know what sizes you want (small, medium, huge, or gigantic) and about how many you want and I will see what we've got coming in.
I wish I had seen this earlier because we had some awesome shipments that we ended up breaking down the boxes and recycling because we had no place to put them.

Random Girl

I will take whatever you got.  Hand 'em over to Capt. or find me, maybe...on Sunday and we will work it out;...but Capt. would be your best shot.
~~Nessa~~

Rage

I will look to see if I have any boxes. I brought you guys some last year.... ;D

LD & I are slowly packing up the house because we hope it sells soon. But I might have some extra boxes.

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: harem_pants on August 28, 2008, 09:01:43 PM
I will take whatever you got.  Hand 'em over to Capt. or find me, maybe...on Sunday and we will work it out;...but Capt. would be your best shot.

Oh sure make me do all the work again...  :P
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

TheFerret

I've still got a small handful of boxes if you need them. At least I think I do....
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Muffin

K.. forgot the boxes... again... will put them by the door tonight!!
A Captains Wench

Ette

Zaubon

I have a few extras, but I don't have a way to get them to you. Captain, will you come pick them up please?

Random Girl

Ok so we have the duplex we wanted and we move September 24th after work.  I REALLY REALLY need those boxes now.  So yeah if you've got boxes I will totally take them off your hands.

Also...if I could maybe get 1 or two burly people to help me move some furniture in and out of a U-Haul Wednesday night around 5:30 that would be spiffy!!
~~Nessa~~

Random Girl

Well I am officially moved into the new place, I still have rediculous amounts of unpacking to do but my bed is made and my clothes are put away.  That will have to do for now.  And despite what my coworkers said it only took my like 20 minutes to get to work this morning.  Go me!

Now...who's on the list to help me again in 5 months??  Anyone?  Anyone?
~~Nessa~~

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on September 25, 2008, 08:01:02 AM
Well I am officially moved into the new place, I still have rediculous amounts of unpacking to do but my bed is made and my clothes are put away.  That will have to do for now.  And despite what my coworkers said it only took my like 20 minutes to get to work this morning.  Go me!

Now...who's on the list to help me again in 5 months??  Anyone?  Anyone?

Well done!!!

Sorry I didn't help you this time, trying to put my house back together now that all the boy's stuff is there....  ;) Put me on the list for the next move...  :-*
A Captains Wench

Ette

Random Girl

lol no problem, are you guys taking the last of it on Monday?

BTW...I am shocked at just how much of the stuff in the house was mine.  There isn't anything left except like one box in the kitchen and the Capt's room.  I did a quick vacuum through the bedrooms though, and I cleaned my bathroom.  I didn't get a chance to clean the living room.  Sowwy.

Oh btw...can you have him set aside the router for me and I will get it from you guys at some point.  I need it at the new place.  ^_^
~~Nessa~~

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on September 25, 2008, 09:04:28 AM
lol no problem, are you guys taking the last of it on Monday?

BTW...I am shocked at just how much of the stuff in the house was mine.  There isn't anything left except like one box in the kitchen and the Capt's room.  I did a quick vacuum through the bedrooms though, and I cleaned my bathroom.  I didn't get a chance to clean the living room.  Sowwy.

Oh btw...can you have him set aside the router for me and I will get it from you guys at some point.  I need it at the new place.  ^_^

I think he is stopping by this afternoon to do some cleaning and then we will grab the rest of the stuff on Monday (I think all that should be left by then is the bed, and some little stuff).. Do you want me to bring the router out to fest?

A Captains Wench

Ette

Random Girl

I figured you guys would need it through the weekend but if you can bring it then that would be FABULOUS!
~~Nessa~~

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on September 25, 2008, 09:42:21 AM
I figured you guys would need it through the weekend but if you can bring it then that would be FABULOUS!

Oh forgot about that, ha!  But either way we can have it out there by Sunday..  ;D
A Captains Wench

Ette

Muffin

okay.. we don't need it, so I will bring it to the Pub with me on Friday...
A Captains Wench

Ette