Midwest > Smaller MidWest Faires

2015 Siouxland Renaissance Festival (and Scottish heavy games)

(1/3) > >>

Rowan MacD:
Saturday, June 6th - 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday, June 7th - 10 am to 6 pm

Tickets at the Gate:
Adults: $10.00
Seniors (65+) & Children (4-12): $5.00
Children (3 & Under): Free

Any adult coming to the festival in Renaissance costume receives a $1 discount on tickets purchased at the gate!

http://siouxlandrenfest.com/

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted:
We were so looking forward to this Faire.  We will have to wait for next year.  :(

Our eldest Granddaughter graduates from High School on 6 June. The whole fam damily will be  together for tne ceremony and dinner afterwards.

Rowan MacD:
 Well poo.  I was looking forward to seeing you in person...

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted:
I know. Graduation of the eldest grandchild takes priority here.

Consider coming go the MNRF over Labor Day weekend. We will be there. Just an idea.

Rowan MacD:
   Unfortunately, Labor Day weekend is also the opening weekend of DMRF; and we will be taking the grand kids.   This is the only faire they go to, unless their mom wants to bring them down the road an hour, to the Iowa Ren faire in Amana.  they are 3 and 5 years old.
  David and I have MNRF on our short list-but considering the parking, dust, etc. we will most probably wait until it moves to it's new home.   
   Since our Clan rep in the area has been a no show for the last couple years, we are considering doing the Minnesota Scottish faire and Heavy games again-which was held in Farmington (I think it's moved).   The weather was horrible last time.

Edit: they moved to Eagan, MN. AND they are holding it on July 18th.    I'll see what Hubby wants to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version