News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rendezvous 2015 - Unofficial version

Started by Merlin the Elder, September 07, 2015, 10:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Just for the record....

Our little min-unofficial-unsanctioned-unRenDezvous at Bristol on Labor Day weekend was loads of fun, albeit hotter than... well, I can't say what my pop would have said...  Suffice it to say, it was bloody hot.

No official gatherings, but Lady Renee & husband Steve, RefMom3 and all three of her daughters at one point or another, William of Ware, Wildthingjew, Tamtaro, Alexandra Johanna, AND we met up with some other people I had "met" through another cybermedium.

Some of us lamented the deterioration of the R/F community. I'll stay active as long as there is someone here to converse with. I have made quite a number of friendships by this forum, many of which may survive me. For that, I am grateful.

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on September 07, 2015, 10:14:26 PM
Just for the record....

Our little min-unofficial-unsanctioned-unRenDezvous at Bristol on Labor Day weekend was loads of fun, albeit hotter than... well, I can't say what my pop would have said...  Suffice it to say, it was bloody hot.

No official gatherings, but Lady Renee & husband Steve, RefMom3 and all three of her daughters at one point or another, William of Ware, Wildthingjew, Tamtaro, Alexandra Johanna, AND we met up with some other people I had "met" through another cybermedium.

Some of us lamented the deterioration of the R/F community. I'll stay active as long as there is someone here to converse with. I have made quite a number of friendships by this forum, many of which may survive me. For that, I am grateful.

glad you enjoyed yourself and wish we could have made it!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

RefMom3

It was hotter than blazes (I'm sure that was the word your Pop would have used, eh, Master Merlin?), but being able to dodge back into the FoF garden was a blessing. It was a real pleasure to meet my faire-world "keyboard-pals," and enjoy one of my favorite places with the new faces.
Opening day is July 9, 2016; just sayin'.  ;)