News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Weekend Tickets?

Started by Naween, July 28, 2008, 06:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naween

Hi All,
Are there ever "weekend tickets" available for fest? My guy and I will be driving down from Canada for the Aug 30/31/Sept1 weekend, and were wondering if these kinds of tickets ever exist. If not, guess I'm holding out for the 2-for1 deal again, tho that required begging friends in the USA to buy them for me cause MNRF's system wont recognize Canadians, even tho supposedly were supposed to be able to buy tix off the website. :P

...Ack! Too little time, so much costume to finish!!!

Sitara

Unfortunately MNRF doesn't do weekend passes, they are individual tickets only.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

MissBubu

They have had two day deals in the past. I've seen the tickets at front gate.

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Where in Canada are you driving down from?  We're in Thunder Bay.  Always interesting to meet other Canucks on this list!
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Naween

We're from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

Last year was our first faire, and it was awesome, so now we hope to go down at least once a year. Pity gas prices are so high right now, cause I'd love to go down more than once this year.

Quote from: Phelyp, Lord Maydestone on July 29, 2008, 08:35:57 AM
Where in Canada are you driving down from?  We're in Thunder Bay.  Always interesting to meet other Canucks on this list!

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Winnipeg - that is Castel Rouge isn't it?  Nice, we're neighbours!  Our shire is known as Mare Amethystinum - still in Northshield too.
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Naween

Yes, SCA Members have the Barony of Castel Rouge. We're not members of the SCA but have met several who are.