News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Discount Coupons Question

Started by RenStarr, May 16, 2015, 06:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenStarr

Family and I are making another trip to CO in June and are planning on attending opening Sat.  Did this two years ago and really enjoyed our time at CRF.
Question:  will discount coupons be available at area Wendy's again this summer?  If not, any intel would be appreciated.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

Norfolk

We're looking forward  to welcoming you back, RenStarr!  As far as we know, two-for-one coupons will be available from Wendy's again this year.  At least we have not been told differently.
Just call me "Your Grace"

RenStarr

And we are looking forward to again attending CRF!!  I'll make sure to say hello if and when I see you on opening Saturday Norfolk.  Hopefully those discount coupons will still be available again this year, any help at the gate is always a good thing.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.

Ian Maxwell

Peak Values magazine has two for one coupons for the second and third weekends. http://www.peakvaluesmagazine.com/index.php/peakvalues-online-coupons

Ian

Norfolk

RenStarr

We got our coupons and will be in attendance for opening cannon!  Looking forward to getting up in the AM and rolling down the road to Larkspur.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.

Norfolk

It was truly a pleasure to see you again.

RenStarr

It was our pleasure to be able to attend CRF once again.  Seeing and chatting with you and your bride was one of many good memories on opening Saturday Norfolk.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.