News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

W? W? W? 2015...Here we go again!

Started by LadyJessica, June 02, 2015, 02:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripletap

My Girlfriend and I are doing closing weekend. ;D

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Not returning to the Fleece Shop this year.  Looks like I'll get to hold onto my money a little bit longer.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Baldr

Bladr plans to return to TRF bigger and better than ever. Old barbarians don't grow old.......
Baldr The Barbarian

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Baldr on April 11, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Bladr plans to return to TRF bigger and better than ever. Old barbarians don't grow old.......

A bigger and bolder Bladr? I guess that would be beneficial at faire. One could drink more with fewer privvy stops (o;
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Hector_

Looks like Clan Destiny will be relocating... again.  We just keep getting pushed out further and further.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=14809BFDED5C52C0!174&authkey=!AHlOH7tsYf2EyyE&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

(sorry I couldn't embed, lost my photobucket account.   :-\

Blood Raven

Hector,
    Why is area 1 and 2 labeled on your map?? Do they mean to clear the trees out? I hope not its nice getting the wilderness feel for camping and being able to obtain firewood. Is area 1 part of trf campgrounds?
We are the ones of the Night

Hector_

Quote from: Blood Raven on May 11, 2016, 06:45:10 PM
Hector,
    Why is area 1 and 2 labeled on your map?? Do they mean to clear the trees out? I hope not its nice getting the wilderness feel for camping and being able to obtain firewood. Is area 1 part of trf campgrounds?

Yes, those are the areas being cleared out for this season.  :'(
I too loved the forest at my back feel when setting up camp, but have to admit that it's being cleared somewhat responsibly. All the underbrush gone for more camping, but enough trees left to have nice shade. That and the fencelines are left with a decent treeline.