News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

W? W? W? 2015...Here we go again!

Started by LadyJessica, June 02, 2015, 02:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinclaire

Go Echo Boomers! A definite ay here! Can't wait!

LadyJessica

Quote from: Sinclaire on June 13, 2015, 08:28:21 PM
Go Echo Boomers! A definite ay here! Can't wait!

Soooo...I'm taking a wild guess that you camp with them?? (I'm asking so I can add you to the list.)
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyStitch

The Pink Pirate, myself, and the fuzzet will be bringing our clan down of about 10 on Bacchanal Weekend.  None of us are going to the ball at this point.   
At this point the PP and I are planing to invade Celtic Christmas for a only the two of us weekend.  The Hogfather and Susan might appear. :)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

xed

HORD will be in attendance opening, halloween, and closing...possibly more.  HOWEVER, our icon has been misplaced since the new map was made, we actually camp where the pirates of tortuga logo is, maybe just a tiny bit north.  Never met those guys, tho.
oops.

Hector_

LadyJessica

Quote from: xed on June 16, 2015, 10:50:18 AM
HORD will be in attendance opening, halloween, and closing...possibly more.  HOWEVER, our icon has been misplaced since the new map was made, we actually camp where the pirates of tortuga logo is, maybe just a tiny bit north.  Never met those guys, tho.

I....I...finally get to meet you this year!?!?  ;D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

prothos

5E on the map is actually The Call of Booty. They have been there for 10 years. As far as working i will be the same for work.

Awilda Rider

TimeWarp will be out AHE planting flag somewhere in  TRF section 1A or 1B (on the grid at 0F-0G) Approximately 10-15 members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we FAIRE yet?

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Awilda Rider on June 16, 2015, 12:01:35 PM
TimeWarp will be out AHE planting flag somewhere in  TRF section 1A or 1B (on the grid at 0F-0G) Approximately 10-15 members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it looks like you'll be our neighbors...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: xed on June 16, 2015, 10:50:18 AM

HORD is still on the map...click it and go to your spot.  ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

eloquentXI

Opening Weekend, I will camp with PR.

All Hallows Eve is still TBD. I may have a friend with me, but I'm not sure if we'll be with PR or if we'll be with McShug.

Outside of that, it all depends on my work schedule. I'm supposed to have a participants pass this year so as I can, I will be there.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

LadyJessica

Quote from: eloquentXI on June 16, 2015, 09:14:13 PM
Opening Weekend, I will camp with PR.

All Hallows Eve is still TBD. I may have a friend with me, but I'm not sure if we'll be with PR or if we'll be with McShug.

Outside of that, it all depends on my work schedule. I'm supposed to have a participants pass this year so as I can, I will be there.

Just gonna leave you with McShuggenah as I'm hopeful!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Crimson

I'll be there Opening, Pirate, AHE, Highland Fling and closing, camping with Celtic Rogues.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

JackGonzo, MD

At the very least I'll be daytripping Opening Sunday, camping Pirate, daytripping Closing Saturday
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.