News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

mermaid attraction at Renaissance Festival shut down ;-)

Started by groomporter, July 13, 2015, 10:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

::)

The popular mermaid attraction at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival has been shut down.

Health officials reported that the exotic species on display brought with them a drug resistant, and sometimes fatal infestation of crabs. The infestation was discovered when a Biffs sanitation company employee found a pair of dead goldfish mermaids that had been "flushed" in nearby portable toilets and had clogged his cleaning equipment. An infected jouster and a mime both remain in serious condition. A fire eater was released from the hospital earlier and doctors theorize that the kerosene in his system helped him fight off the infection.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Gauwyn of Bracknell

and I thought it was all the ale that made me feel like that, only to find out now it was the mermaids  ;D
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Jon Hanslow

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on July 13, 2015, 02:02:02 PM
and I thought it was all the ale that made me feel like that, only to find out now it was the mermaids  ;D

Mate, how many times must I tell you NOT to kiss the Mermaids? ;)
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"