News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for PA performers for a permanant year round venue

Started by Leonardo, July 25, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonardo

Leonardo's is a new Renaissance themed restaurant opening in Eastern PA.  We are looking for performer/staff as well as the following positions:

• Bartender
  • Chef
  • cooks
  • dishwashers
  • Baristas

Twice a week there will be a diner theater show.  The acts will be the typical type of singing and comedy skits seen at Renn Fairs.  The remainder of the week will be a sit down restaurant where the staff not only serves up the best food in the area, but also serve up songs and comedy.  We even have a balcony for our 'professional hecklers' to do their best heckling from!

The host will be Leonardo himself, but not the old man from his self portrait, rather a young Leonardo from before he became famous.  The setting will be Florence Italy, and the 'royal family' (so to speak) will be the Medici's. 

Below is were all this will take place- Built in the 1870's from hand cut granite, Leonardo's has over 10,000sq ft to work with!

I am on track to open early 2015.  I need people for all positions.
In the morning Breakfast and lunch will be served at Mona Lisa's.  At 4PM things will shift to Leonardo's and the evening diner menu, and at 10PM-2AM Chaucer takes over the merriment at the bar!

Performers are encouraged to create their own unique persona's.  Costumes/period clothing will be provided, but anyone that has their own outfits can wear them once they are approved.

All staff will participate in profit sharing, so the better Leonardo's does, the bigger the quarterly bonus checks will be!

Anyone interested send a PM for more details and an interview.
The Facebook page is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leonardos/569735466481009?sk=timeline

Come join the fun!

Leonardo

Still looking... 

Great opportunities for those interested...

metalcelt

Would you be looking for performers to visit on certain weekends of the year?

I am part of a Celtic/Pirate duo called Off Keel, we can send you our info if you are interested in part time people as well

You can e-mail me at offkeel@gmail.com

We are from Pittsburgh

Leonardo

Quote from: metalcelt on August 15, 2014, 01:27:22 PM
Would you be looking for performers to visit on certain weekends of the year?

I am part of a Celtic/Pirate duo called Off Keel, we can send you our info if you are interested in part time people as well

You can e-mail me at offkeel@gmail.com

We are from Pittsburgh
Both... Obviously I will need regular staff, but yes guest appearances are something we talked about. 

We're going to do different themed events throughout the year, and we do have a pirate theme planned... that would be perfect for you two!  I'll shoot you an email.

metalcelt

Leonardo

metalcelt I am getting closer to opening.  I was in zoning hell for the longest time and am finally on the tail end of that.

Let me know your rates and availability.  I am shooting for an April or May opening.  I want to line up some really good stuff for the opening month.  Shoot me a PM with your details :)

Leonardo

metalcelt we'll let you know when we are having a Pirate theme week and see if we can work something out :)

metalcelt

ACheshireNamedAlice

hello, are you still looking for year round employees?i so I would be interested