News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Annual Labour Day

Started by Orphena, August 20, 2015, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orphena

Heyo!

So, I know everyone else is stoked for opening day this Saturday, but we are coming down for labour day weekend, for what is becoming our annual trip.

We're camping, at Holly Rec. Looking forward to it, although we're going minimal with the cooking supplies.

We're planning to attend Sat, Sun, and part of the day Monday - we have a 4 hour + border crossing drive home, and need to pack our camping stuff up as well, so we'll arrive late and leave early. On Monday, we'll also be pirate garb, which is less complicated than our usual noble, and somewhat appropriate for "unofficial day of wrong" and the fact that it is Pirate weekend.

Wondering if we'll see any RFers? Stare North Steve?

Last year we had a lovely gathering at a pub in Holly.... this year we might do something with the Irish Pennies, but I've not seen anything yet.

No real questions, I suppose, just excited, and it's been a little dead here, so I thought I would pop on and see what's shaking!
Luxurious Lady ~ Statuesque Seamstress ~ Winsome Wayfarer
Enjoyer of Elegant Elizabethan Ensembles

StareNorthSteve

Aye, we Ohio pirates shall be there for sure! Wouldn't want to miss pirates weekend at MiRF!

My son is off to college so expenses are tight—therefore, we'll be driving up early Saturday and staying the day, then driving home Sunday morning. We'll have a lot of greetings, toasts and "huzzahs" to fit into just one afternoon. I do hope we don't miss each other as we loop the village.

I'll see you, and all my favorite Michigan pirates, on Saturday! Cheers!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

max and kate

Of course we shall also be there AAARG!
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks