News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Feast of Fantasy - details? (and some ticket info)

Started by Naween, July 30, 2008, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

Quote from: Muffin on August 01, 2008, 07:42:42 AM
We'll be going on Sunday 8/24 at 11:00 am... It's the Capt.'s Birthday weekend!! Is anyone else going that day???  ;D

*pout* I'm supposed to work that weekend.   :'(

Sitara

Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Toarmod

Just ordered our FoF tickets, this will be the first time for both of us!! Ended up getting a bigger discount on the ticket price due to the Capt. having a season pass and me working out there... Whoo Hoo!!  ;D

We'll be going on Sunday 8/24 at 11:00 am... It's the Capt.'s Birthday weekend!! Is anyone else going that day???  ;D

Mayhap.  Synn and I will look into it!

Muffin

Quote from: Toarmod on August 01, 2008, 12:25:02 PM
Just ordered our FoF tickets, this will be the first time for both of us!! Ended up getting a bigger discount on the ticket price due to the Capt. having a season pass and me working out there... Whoo Hoo!!  ;D

Whoo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Sorcha

Umm...  That's Highland Fling weekend.  I'm thinking that's a big old "Of Course!!!"

Synnovea

Quote from: Muffin on August 01, 2008, 01:47:47 PM
Quote from: Toarmod on August 01, 2008, 12:25:02 PM

Whoo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Squeee!!! It's my birthday weekend too  ;D ;D

Muffin

Quote from: Sorcha on August 01, 2008, 04:08:32 PM
Umm...  That's Highland Fling weekend.  I'm thinking that's a big old "Of Course!!!"

YAY!!!! and it's Synn's Bday too!!! Whoo Hooooooooo!!! Fun times ahead!!!  ;D

Oh and a double YAY for Highland weekend!!! KILTS Galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* ;D :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Noble Dreg

Opening weekend, Sunday, 11:00.  Might actually be somewhat sober for this one... ;D
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Celtic Lush

Yo, Noble! My better half and I will be at the same feast!   RUCKUS!!!!!!

P.S. You won't be sober by the end!

HannahLeeDee

Do you know if the FoF makes a vegetarian meal? I've e-mail the festival before but I didn't get a responce. I suppose I could ask them again. :)

Ferret

For special dietary requests, call them. They used to, but always best to check in advance and let them know when.
Don't bother with email.
Ferret

Noble Dreg

Quote from: Grizzabella on August 01, 2008, 10:57:50 PM
Do you know if the FoF makes a vegetarian meal? I've e-mail the festival before but I didn't get a responce. I suppose I could ask them again. :)

They do indeed.  I ordered one for my party...the vegie option has not yet been determined.  You must call ahead and reserve one as they are made only when requested in advance.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

HannahLeeDee

Leyla

They'll do a vegetarian option?!  That is so cool!  I just assumed they'd stick with what they had planned for some reason.

ladiedragon

We'll be joining you for this FoF, so yay! tod called this morning and if anyone else is planning to try and get into this one, seats are getting pretty full.