News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Feast of Fantasy - details? (and some ticket info)

Started by Naween, July 30, 2008, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toarmod

Quote from: Muffin on August 01, 2008, 07:42:42 AM
Just ordered our FoF tickets, this will be the first time for both of us!! Ended up getting a bigger discount on the ticket price due to the Capt. having a season pass and me working out there... Whoo Hoo!!  ;D

We'll be going on Sunday 8/24 at 11:00 am... It's the Capt.'s Birthday weekend!! Is anyone else going that day???  ;D

WE are in fer 11:00!  ;D

Sorcha

Quote from: Toarmod on August 04, 2008, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: Muffin on August 01, 2008, 07:42:42 AM
Just ordered our FoF tickets, this will be the first time for both of us!! Ended up getting a bigger discount on the ticket price due to the Capt. having a season pass and me working out there... Whoo Hoo!!  ;D

We'll be going on Sunday 8/24 at 11:00 am... It's the Capt.'s Birthday weekend!! Is anyone else going that day???  ;D

WE are in fer 11:00!  ;D

SQUEEL!!
Mayhaps there will be something special for the birthday boy and girl...??

Huzzah Wellmet

They won't let me go to FoF anymore since that mishap with the butter knife, the bunny & the serving wench.   :(

Naween

Well, FoF definitley looks appealing! Only q now is can we go on Sept 1st, which requires m'Lord to miss his first day of classes of his last term of school....and they actually make him work on the first day. (Boooooo!)

May still go another day, but fest is expensive! I'd love to meet up with some of you all if we do end up going tho. :)

Random P.S.: I got to meet "Vikings" today. They are very awesome and play with REAL weapons!

lambdastar

O Could Post a Pic of Someone who really enjoued the Feast of Fantasy last year. We all know who.
Just looking for a friend. Wishes to be accepted.

ladiedragon

So who all is gonna be at FoF on the 24th again?

Muffin

*raises hand*  ;D We'll be there with our party pants on, or is it party kilt? Whatever..  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Toarmod

Sorcha

*waves hand in the air*
Rune and I! ;D

Rage

If you have not gotten your tickets yet you may want to call. They screwed ours up. They had us listed as 8/27/08 (Wednesday????) I got it fixed and they are sending the tickets out today...

ladiedragon

Quote from: Muffin on August 15, 2008, 12:12:49 PM
*raises hand*  ;D We'll be there with our party pants on, or is it party kilt? Whatever..  ;D

party kilt? so...does that mean your kilt is gonna have ballons or something on it?

Lord Figaro

Make sure they're attached to the belt and not the bottom of the kilt.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Muffin

Thought I would give this one a bump...

Last I heard there is going to be 80 people at the Feast on Sunday Morning!!  :o and they are now officially booked!!

I call the window seat!!!  ;D Can't wait!! It should be really fun!!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Rage

Will Gamwell

Unfortunately given my current duties, I will not be attending the Feast.  But when you see the belly dancers come on, I will be standing by the door where the food & drink comes in....being the good little prop-boy that I am.