News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2008 Weekend Roll Call

Started by Hibernian, July 30, 2008, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Emma, are you planning on coming to MDRF Rendevous 2009? I was so disappointed I could not make it there. Looks like everyone was having a great time.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Hibernian

Quote from: Emma on November 17, 2008, 06:30:54 PM
I was there, and had a blast!! I was too shy, however, to introduce myself to those I recognized from the forum.
But, if you saw this young lady... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=60505158&albumID=2458477&imageID=39741050 ...then you saw me.

Hopefully next time I'll be less shy.  :-[

Emma, next year don't be shy, stop on by and say hi! We don't bite, although there are one or two M'Cracks I'm not to sure of in that matter.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Tammy

Well, once I get to know someone...I might be known to bite, or be happily bitten  ;)

Thanks!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Tammy

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on November 17, 2008, 07:36:11 PM
Emma, are you planning on coming to MDRF Rendevous 2009? I was so disappointed I could not make it there. Looks like everyone was having a great time.

Probably not...MDRF...is that in Maryland?? I've not actually got the means to travel much beyond my home state right now. I live in SC, so I'm planning to check out the GaRF and NCRF next year...and of course I'll be at CRF again!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Wandering Rogue

My Lady Emma, you are welcome to join us at any time...some of us just might bite back!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Tammy

Gramercy mi'Lord! Tis wonderful to feel a part of something!