News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

King Midas Masquerade Ball cancelled?

Started by BarbarianQueen, September 17, 2015, 11:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbarianQueen

Just got an email inviting to attend "TRF After Dark", which takes place each Friday and Saturday Evening in the New Ballroom (?!?)
Also, most of the links that were to info on King Midas' Ball now have been taken down - only links to last years info can be found.

A new direction??? I DO like the idea that its both nights, and only costs $26!
I'm guessing the ball was waaaaay to expensive to maintain.

Any news??

Terre Albert

A new direction with a pricing change.  A Themed costume party that changes with the weekends.  Should be fun, a few nights are close to selling out.

BarbarianQueen

Already selling out?? Wow, I must be really slow to the party!
Was this announced and discussed here a while back, and I just missed it?
Sorry, if so,and I'm dredging.up old news.

Sounds like a great idea, Terre.  Will drinks be sold there, or open bar? And is it "come in your ren outfit, or bring something special?
Just trying to generate some.Buzz for your new endeavor!

Terre Albert

There will be a full bar and drink ticket sold, there is food available throughout the night.  Most of the information can be found at www.texrenfest.com.  Costumes are highly encouraged and most people will bring something extra but a fresh TRF outfit would also be accepted.