News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

checking in on..

Started by violetrose, May 07, 2008, 03:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

violetrose

those of you with active posts in the candles for prayer forum..
Lady Amy from NY
Lady Oren (I think)
hvrik (I know I have this spelt wrong) with your broken ankle
there were more but I can't remember names..

Is everyone ok?!
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

My unemployment that I've been able to make my house payment with for the last 6 months runs out next week.  The Universe has provided p/t work, odd jobs and generours friends/acquiaintances over the last 6 months that has taken care of food, gas, groceries, utilities & etc...My biggest concern right now is keeping our roof over our heads, I have 4 dogs, 2 cats and a goldfish.  We are a family.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

violetrose

Can you still apply for extensions with unemployment? My DH had to, but that was 6 years ago. Have you tried calling the mortgage company to see if there is anything you can do, reduce payments until you're back working full time?
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

CapnFayeCutler

I'm doing well, the knee's getting better. I have my post op appointment today so hopefully he'll give me some good news!

EDIT - Update! All went well, got my bandages off, and I'm set. Just have a follow up in four weeks and I gotta keep exercising it by straightening it and bending it...so no PT. WOO!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

LadyOren

I'm here, sad to see the old forum end like that.  Prayers go out to you all  during this difficult transition time. Peace and blessings.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 09, 2008, 08:41:54 AM
I'm doing well, the knee's getting better. I have my post op appointment today so hopefully he'll give me some good news!

EDIT - Update! All went well, got my bandages off, and I'm set. Just have a follow up in four weeks and I gotta keep exercising it by straightening it and bending it...so no PT. WOO!

That is excellent news !   Yea ! :D ;D

Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 09, 2008, 08:41:54 AM

That is wonderful news indeed!!!  :)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."