News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Radio Station Discount Tickets

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, July 31, 2008, 07:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Alas, Lord Stephen & I can't visit the MN Ren Faire this year.  However, a workmate plans to visit the weekend of Aug. 21st.  She refuses to wear garb, though I've offered to loan her some of ours.

However, she asked me about the discount tickets we got last year through a radio station.  I don't have the info anymore, but maybe someone could let me know if the station is still doing this and what the website would be.  I know we had to sign up for some club or something to get the discount.

I appreciate all your help.  Thank you.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Marietta Graziella

I just received an email from KS95 about the BOGO tickets!

Already printed mine out!

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Naween

Yup, i got two for one ones too!

...except I bought 4 tix when i only should've bought two, cause the feast of fantasy tix supposedly included tix, and we wanted to attend. >.< So now I either have to hope they ARE still discounted and available inside the faire, or one of you guys will want me to transfer the two tix to you for the price of one? (ie, same deal as the coupon, but if someone wants to help me out or misses the deadline they can still get two tix off of me? Click n print says it can transfer costs....and i do have a paypal account.)

Note to self: Don't buy tix when in a happy panic, i don't think.
Note to self 2: hotel prices get stupid when the republican convention is in town (Sept Long weekend)

Maryfairy

Naween, do I understand this right? You pick up the tickets there at the Fest? Or can the extra 2 for 1's that you have, be printed right off your computer or emailed to someone if they bought them from you? I'm interested if I can get them fast.

Naween

I'd have to log on under my transaction number online, and change the name to yours. Then I could pdf them and send them to you via email, and you could print them off at your home and bring them when you go.

I get home at 5pm tonight and am usually awake til 11pm, (cant check this page from work cause its blocked), so if your interestred just pm me and I'll happily get rid of the extra two so i can buy tix to feast of fantasy.

Quote from: Maryfairy on August 07, 2008, 06:16:08 AM
Naween, do I understand this right? You pick up the tickets there at the Fest? Or can the extra 2 for 1's that you have, be printed right off your computer or emailed to someone if they bought them from you? I'm interested if I can get them fast.

Maryfairy

I really want these and I did pm you just now. Thanks!