News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

opening weekend meet and greet?

Started by laedyfaire, August 01, 2008, 05:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

hi all. i see from the other post that some will be there tomorrow..

want to plan an official meet and greet at opening gate? or elsewhere during the day?

FINALLY...it is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huzzah........

Laedyfaire :)

theChuck

anyone still going tomorrow? we're thinking of pushing it off 'til sunday...?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

laedyfaire

we are still going...heading out soon. rain or shine..will be there tomr. also. :)))

SirBlackFox

The camera is charging, my son's getting a shower, my outfit is laid out. . .we're ready! . . .and the hotel is only a few miles from the site.

I'm ready for some Renaissance!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

theChuck

aw man. we were gonna go today, but i turned on the weather and saw that it was gonna rain all over the place. i called up to the faire and they said that it was pouring rain. boo. :[

but i'm shooting for tomorrow! if you guys are gonna be there, we could meet up..

Conrad Killigan

I have to work Saturday evening and plan to be there on Sunday. I'm keeping an eye on the weather and hope its nice, it would suck to have the whole opening weekend rained out.

theChuck

indeed it would. barring some really crappy weather (knock on wood), ill be there tomorrow. green doublet, r/f pin on the right side. perhaps we can all meet up at one of the pubs or something?

someone pick one.

theChuck

just got back from faire, and.. didn't see anyone. sniff. :[