News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Figs on Opening Sat night?

Started by Baron Doune, August 02, 2008, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sitara

I plan on being far too drunk to leave site on Saturday.  Hope you guys have fun though.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Will Gamwell

Quote from: Rage on August 11, 2008, 10:07:46 AM
*Bump*

Just bumping this to remind people.

Anyone who is new to the group is also welcome to come. We should get directions up for everyone *whispers*"Its real close to fest"

*bumps back*  ...Ahem... I mean... those directions??   ;D

Lord Figaro

Here a general idea. For those that don't know. From the entrance of fest, go down to the turn around and head back North I think it is on 169. Before you get to the lights for 41 & 169 you'll want to turn right onto 133rd W. You can't miss it from there. The sign on the Highway is a bit old. But you may see it if you look to your left as your heading down 169 to get into fest.

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Will Gamwell

WOOT!  I could stumble that far if I had to!

Rage

http://www.louisvillelanes.com/

Directions:
http://www.louisvillelanes.com/Pages/directions_t.html

If you are heading toward the fest entrance on 169 from Shakopee, its the first turn to left past the 41 (stop lights).

Yep Fig's the guy to ask...lol...

Capt. Bacardi

So where was everyone last night?? Only me, Muffin, Toar, Syn, DB, Nyte, and Naughty Mage made it. I mean Gene was even in a kilt for us.....
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lord Figaro

It was intended as a surprise for everyone too. He actually seems to be enjoying it too. Out of everyone I know, he would have been the last person I would have ever expected to wear a kilt. So Baron you started this and then poof, bad Baron bad. 
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Rage

LD, Erynn & I drove past Fig's and no one was there so we headed home. We left a little bit early that day. 

Muffin

Quote from: Rage on August 18, 2008, 08:26:17 AM
LD, Erynn & I drove past Fig's and no one was there so we headed home. We left a little bit early that day. 

Well...... if you left early of course no one was there!! *sheesh*  :D

Was a fun night, was totally exhausted, but Sat. night at Fig's is always fun!!!!

xoxo :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Rage

We plan to be at the next one.  ;)

Capt. Bacardi

That would be next Sat, every Sat night during faire. A little food, maybe singing, and possible bowling...... ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Will Gamwell

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on August 17, 2008, 07:44:28 AM
So where was everyone last night?? Only me, Muffin, Toar, Syn, DB, Nyte, and Naughty Mage made it. I mean Gene was even in a kilt for us.....

I had some official duties that kept me onsite involving getting severely intoxicated with the former director of Safety Services. 

Synnovea

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on August 17, 2008, 07:44:28 AM

Yeah, Toar, Nyte and I had run home and drove all the way back fer the party...was still a party, just not as many people.  Oh well, soooooo much fun.   :D

DeadBishop

Yep, I had my bacon cheeseburger basket fix that night.... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Tarac

Sorry I did not make it but I had a pillow calling my name with bells chiming in the back ground.
Scotch the only way to go