News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pub Sing

Started by Dallan, August 05, 2008, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

Do I recall that last year there was an issue with Pub Sing? I seem to recall a thread on the old forum about it. Any word on this year?
Fight'n

SirBlackFox

Last season they only had pubsing a few weekends. . .the upside was that beer sales were WAY up (people spent more time drinking during the usual pubsing time then singing). . . thus who knows . . .the entertainment schedule is not up yet. . .  of course we'll have it all posted at Friends of MDRF (bulletin board: http://fomdrforg.proboards54.com)
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Scotsman

I, for one, hope it is back! I loved to "stock up" during last call!  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lumpy

We got the word on Pub Sing from the Entertainment Director, you can read what she had to say at mdfof.proboards55.com
Founder, MDRF Friends of Faire
Dread Pirate Lumpy
Lump'n M'Crack

Dallan

Quote from: Lumpy on August 08, 2008, 09:04:04 AM
We got the word on Pub Sing from the Entertainment Director, you can read what she had to say at mdfof.proboards55.com

Thanks. I'm having a problem finding it. I see the thread regarding Pub Sing but didn't see an official word nor did I see it in other posts. Can you direct me please? I'm sure its rright there in front of me and I'm missing it.
Fight'n

analise

It's in this post you have to choose the 2008 MDRF section, then "From the Entertainment Director" and it talks about pubsing in there. :)

Dallan

Quote from: analise on August 08, 2008, 09:00:16 PM
It's in this post you have to choose the 2008 MDRF section, then "From the Entertainment Director" and it talks about pubsing in there. :)

Thanks for the help. Good news.
Fight'n