News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Yes, I married my Sister

Started by Demetrius, August 05, 2008, 12:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetrius

In case you hadn't heard- Kirsten and I tied the knot last Saturday night!  :)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Tanda

o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Francisco Paula

Lord Dragonspyre

Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Congrats Demetrius, nothing like keeping the love in the family is there  ;D
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Hip hip huzzah!  Hip hip huzzah!   ;D

Best wishes to you both!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Hey- Arent You?

Could not have happened to a nicer couple.  Wish I could have been there to stand up with you guys.
I have a special fondness for Sister Mary, and could not be happier for the 2 of you.

CHEERS!

and oh, yeah.......

ELEPHANT KREWE RULES!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Cobaltblu

Wait, did you really marry your biological sister?
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Demetrius' sister is a  nun at faire hence the reasoning of him marrying his sister.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Ginger

Congratulations :)
You two are both lovely people!

"Hey.. you look like the Yakitori Chicken guy"
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Toki Bloodaxe

Congratulations, Demetrius!!    I wish you both the absolute best!!   You know, Demetrius, when you told me that you were hooked up with one of the nuns that we see around faire, I thought that you meant one of the ...Hey, Nunnie, Nunnie nuns. Now, I find out that you really meant the nun that always prostrates herself when Lady de Laney and I walk by. I feel bad now because there were times that I didn't immediately tell her to rise up from the dust as we walked past. She just looked so good lying there because all I can think of is all of the times that the nuns in Catholic school wacked my hands with a huge metal-edged oak ruler for drawing pictures in class. I apologize to both of you. But that nun outfit still gives me shivers. Best of everything to both you!!     Huzzah!!!

Zoë

Conga-rats!  Laura told me in the car on Sunday and I gave a great big buh-whaaaa?!  But I was excited.   :D  3 cheers!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Aislynn

Yay! Congratulations to you both! :)

Avan

CapnJack

Okay, just in case there is any hint of confusion left amongst those who do not know our good friend Demetrious and his tongue-firmly-in-cheek approach to life in general, I would like to clarify that NO, she is NOT his biological sister.  He refers to her (with his ever appreciated dose of snark) as his "sister" because she plays a nun.

There, hope that clears things up.

And on that note: I'm so happy for you guys!  I didn't even know it was in the works!  When I saw you on saturday with your wrists tied together, I thought it perhaps a bit of faire debauchery, until you explained about the handfasting.  How cool is that!  As said before, it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.  Congrats!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain